navinavi

July 05, 2013

Material girl

Let's daydream for a little bit. I challenge you to think about an imaginary place where money is not an issue and you can have whatever you want (material and sure, abstract things as well). I dream about/long for calmness (and no more migraines, ugh!), enjoyable temperatures, cats (always) and oh, yeah, all of the above.


I'd love to have several of these Love Star vases all over my walls. Aren't they cutest?


And I wouldn't mind having a few floating vases, either! 




Taking a swim in this bathing suit sounds pretty cool right now ...


As I indulge myself with some cocktails with fruity ice cubes.


And if I get hungry and say "I could eat a horse", I'd like to just be able to do so :p.
In case you haven't noticed I love things I don't really need.

 

I'm not big on doing my nails, but chalkboard nails is something I could get myself into.

I'd love to pack gifts to my loved ones with this tape.



There's nothing wrong with normal legos, but wooden ones look even more enticing to me.


Speaking of wood, I want this tote, too!


And lots of accessories from Les Nereides!




Awe, if only!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! ;D

Hugs!

6 comments:

Katrin said...

Aww, that cat necklace! I am in love! :) Cats are important! Life without cats stinks! :) Thanks for sharing all these wonderful things and being an inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend, Miki! Hugs!

Cindy said...

Fun post! Thanks for sharing :)

lisa said...

Oh wow- I LOVE that bathing suit! It would be really fun to send things with that packing tape too. I always love your collections of cute stuff- I need to look them up next time I'm gift shopping! Hope you're having a good weekend!

uncustomary said...

Love the floating vases and the packed with love tape! Hope you're well :-)

Magical Day Dream said...

Those floating vases are so dreamy! I had a vase that you could stick up to the glass once (like a laboratory tube)

x

Marielle

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh my - I think I need that bathing suit in my life ..hehe. If only money did grow on trees! Again pretty much so drooling over everything here!! You have such lovely taste Miki. Have one gorgeous week darling!

xoxo Marisa