navinavi

March 20, 2013

Mameshibas

Hi, there! Sorry it's been a little quiet here, these past couple of weeks have been pretty busy at work and I'm glad to say that I'm volunteering again :p. By the way, if you so happen to live in or close to Ontario, we're currently having a 3 bucks a bag sale till Sunday at Ontario City Library. There are a lot of books and magazines ;); I'm filling a bag or two for myself.

Anywho, if you've been friends with me long enough, you probably know that I love taking my Mameshibas for a ride (you can see them in action here and here), and our little trip to Palm Springs was no exception. 

Breakfast at King's Highway.


Chilling at the hotel.

 


At Moorten Botanical Garden.




In Pioneertown.




You don't know what mameshibas are?? Then you might wanna check a few (or all) of their hilarious videos. You're welcome ;).

Hope you're all having a great week! ;D

And if you want to enter my giveaway, click here; it ends tomorrow night ;).


7 comments:

uncustomary said...

Oh my god, the one of them going into a tepee is perfect!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So cool :) x

lisa said...

haha! I forgot about these cuties :) I think my favorite is the pic with the teepee! Thanks for the update on how they're doing ;)

Katrin said...

Your Mameshibas always make me smile, Miki! Thank you so much for sharing these adorable pictures! :)
And have a wonderful day! Also, good luck with filling your bags! :) Hugs!

Kirsten Renz said...

this is the cutes thing ever. thanks for sharing the link! i watched them all and they were so cute. my mom takes this beanie baby with her everywhere. it's been to israel! such a cool idea, miki!

Chrissy said...

Haha, this is so cute! Love it! xxx

Maria said...

ummm, the mameshibas are adorable! i laughed at your photos bc they are SO stinkin' cute! i am going to look them up now! i hope you have a relaxing weekend ahead of you, miki! sending lots and lots of love xoxo
maria