navinavi

January 13, 2013

Snippets

Hello, everybody! How's your weekend been? I started it off on Friday evening by going shopping :p. As much as I loathe malls, I couldn't help taking advantage of the sales. And I have no regrets; I spent less than 35 bucks and brought home these lovely items. Man the sales are great in this country! I went in search for clothes for work since I realized I have no winter clothes at all aside from coats, how come? It gets really chilly at the library because for some reason they leave the air conditioning on even in winter (what the heck?!). When I saw this bunny sweater, I knew I had to bring it home with me :). It's not too thick or too light, perfect for work.



My favorite snap of the day are these hot pink jeans, though. They were only $5 at H&M. I wonder what colors I can pair them with, though ... Any suggestions?


I'd forgotten what great deals Victoria's Secret has. In almost 2 years, this was the first time I went to one of their stores to buy something for myself. The body lotion smells wonderfully!


Later that night, we went grocery shopping. We didn't want to go all the way to Walmart, so we shopped at Target instead. My favorite section there is the bargain aisle, I grabbed a few more Valentine's stickers and this adorable container, which I assume is a cupcake holder. I firmly believe that food placed in cute containers tastes even better, hehe :p.


Erm, while at Target, I also threw this box into our cart. I really like hot cocoa; now hot cocoa with colorful marshmallows? That I love! Not that I'm a big fan of marshmallows or anything, but I can't say no to colorful edibles.


This week I also finished the Indonesian pastries I'd gotten for my birthday; they were so good! Not to mention cute.


Unfortunately, our plans of going to the movies to see Django Unchained and eat popcorn were frustrated by a very annoying migraine I got :/. But I guess we can save that for next weekend; it'll be a long one for me due to Martin Luther King Day. 

This week is going to be spent at work, writing some letters and taking a couple to the post office. Hopefully, I'll drag myself to the garage to run on the treadmill and read my driving manual.


Hope you had a great weekend and are ready to start a new week with a huge smile! ;D

PS: If you have Instagram and want to be friends there, you'll find me as mikimelina.

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

I hit up the vs sales too, I got some perfume :3 That cupcake holder is so cute! I want one haha.

uncustomary said...

I feel really good about the rainbow marshmallows!! So awesome. Yay for sales and fun food.

Ms. Dainty Doll said...

Gorgeous items...so nice xx

The Dainty Dolls House

seelvana said...

epa esos pantalitos! son relindos! me los imagino combinando (más allá de blanco o negro) con grises!

el tupper que te compraste es demasiado CUTE! no entiendo por qué no tenemos cosas así acá, sel o mostré a mi compañera de trabajo y estamos llorando al unísono, mientras me scannea los tickets!

Beso y buena semana!

Katrin said...

Awww, Miki! I think I am in love with the bunny sweater! It is so adorable! I need to look for one too! You got some great deals, dear! Love all your stuff. The pink pants are so cute. I love to combine pink with a dark grey. But I also love it with brown! Or pink and red. :)
So sorry you got a migraine! Hope you feel better now! Tight hugs!

Roville said...

H&M es mi tienda favorita! me encantan esos pantalones! :D

Katie said...

Hey Chick! I love the envelopes you got there! and the hot pink pant and top are awesome! I just hit "follow" on Instagram and am now following you!! :-D I'm "lalovelyk" lol! I'm writing you soon! xoxo

Chrissy said...

Love those pink jeans, can't wait to see you wearing them! Awesome finds! Gosh how I miss shopping in the US! Have a wonderful week, sweet Miki!
Hugs xxx

Marisa Noelle said...

You are much better than me with taking on malls. I loathe them so much too and get so annoyed with the crowds that I rarely walk out with any purchases. You managed to snag some beauties up though! Perhaps if our local mall had an h&m I would be more inclined to go there :-) I LOVE that bunny top and pink jeans! Bummer about the migraine...those are totally a beast. I hope you are feeling better now Miki! xoxo Marisa

Sian said...

hey miki! hows things? love the bunny top and cupcake holder thing!x

Kirsten Renz said...

Definitely don't miss Django! It was amazing. Have you seen that Swiss Miss (I think?) is selling those marshmallows alone now? In plastic bottles like parmesan cheese. it's weird, but I've got some... I'm guilty of picking those little marshmallows out of Lucky Charms. That cupcake holder is the cutest! I bought the tumbler from that set. I get one each new season to keep my pens on my desk in!

Nena Nadine said...

Driving manual?!?!?!?! So you're learning to drive? I've been thinking about doing that more lately. I feel bad for my husband always driving. Or having to wait to do my errands I can't walk to until Mondays when he can take me. And Soon enough little Nico will probably need me to cart her around. I was thinking of getting private lessons Next year. Yeah, my husband teaching me how to drive didn't work out to well.