navinavi

January 14, 2013

Outfit post: Pink jeans and a kitty lady tie

Well, hello, there! It's time for an outfit post! :p I've been meaning to wear my new cat lady tie for a while, but I realized that I don't have many pieces of clothing with a suitable collar or in matching colors (but really, practically 95% of my wardrobe is impossible to match, so ...). And then I remembered this forgotten dress-up shirt that I used to wear quite often to go to work in Argentina. I didn't want my overall outfit to look formal, so I paired it with, hmm, some very informal jeans, ha.

 

I want to make it a point to wear more color this year :p, so when I saw these pink jeans in the sales rack at H&M, I couldn't help myself.

 


 

If you want a lady tie, you can get it at Flapper Girl's etsy store. There's a wide variety of colors and patters, so you'll find one to match your style for sure :).


When I was taking the pictures, a certain someone decided to show up, hehe! :p As you can see, the sun was already going down :/; why are days so short this time of the year! I hate that.



Time for some captions!





Hope you're all having a great week! ;D

14 comments:

little t said...

Love the pink jeans Miki

Chrissy said...

Love your outfit! You look gorgeous! And love the captions! Hugs xxx

seelvana said...

coqueta! me gustan esos labios eh ;)

Kirsten Renz said...

Ahhh you paired the jeans so well! This is so cute. (Although you should worry less about matching - it's so unnecessary ;] )

Ms. Dainty Doll said...

You look gorgeous, love that tie, so sweet! xx

The Dainty Dolls House

vero mariani said...

potra!!!! jajaaj! posta, re diosa, y tu humor es lo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Oh, My Darling said...

Oooh, a ladytie? What a cool idea.

lisa said...

I love the kitty lady tie! I was tempted to splurge on another one :) This is such a fun combo and I love that you are rockin' these pink pants- they look great on you! I love that the camera caught your kitty photo bombing :) Have a good weekend, Miki!

flappergirlcreations said...

I'm so glad you <3 your Lady Tie! You are so cute and I love this outfit so much!

xoxo
Christine

Maria said...

Ahhhh, I love those hot pink skinny jeans! And you know I love the kitten tie! Seriously, adorable! I love the outfits you put together...you've got great style!
Xoxox
Maria

Katrin said...

Miki, you are definitely the cutest! Love your tie, you and your outfit! And the cats for sure! Hugs!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

So cute! I bought one of these too, on Black Friday:)

And I really love how you paired it with those neon jeans! Also, that sneaky kitty is fantastic!

Nena Nadine said...

I love this look. And your photos are so much fun. A rare thing in the blog fashion post I see. Including mine.

Dus Katrina said...

aww the lady tie is so cute on you & those pants are rockin'!
http://dusanabotswana.com