* I wear make-up even to go to the grocery store across the street; not because I want to look good and hook up with someone (I'm very happily married :p), but because I'm afraid of seeing my own reflection over at the freezer section. No kidding.
* Time seems to be flying by faster and faster each year; almost to the point where it gets scary and gives me vertigo :/.
* I no longer have patience for such thing as captcha. Oh, dear! To say that I dread it is an understatement. I find myself just leaving blogs without successfully publishing comments because I give up on it. I mean, seriously, isn't it ridiculous to have to refresh the darn thing more than once because you can't freaking figure it out?! If you use captcha to avoid spam, you can solve the problem by simply disabling anonymous comments; that's what I've done and haven't gotten any spam comment since then.
* I get happy when I get carded. Sadly, some bartenders/waiters do not do it anymore.
* I hate Tumblr. How come this is a sign of aging, you may ask. I don't have the patience to go through a zillion different Tumblrs to get to the original source of a photo. Also, I get enraged when people don't link a pin on Pinterest to the specific post. Linking a pin to the website hosting it is not enough people! You need to link it to the specific post!
* I'm too old to try to accept one sleeve dresses.
Some people get wiser with age ... I just seen to be getting more intolerant :/ (except when it comes to food).