navinavi

December 16, 2012

Outfit post: The Grove

Hello, folks! How are you and how was your weekend? ;) Hope you had a great one! Mine was a little short because I worked on Saturday, but it was fun regardless. It involved a ride to The Grove to celebrate Anthony's birthday, the best ice-cream cake ever (Nutella & cookie dough, yum!) and burgers at Umami Burger. Before we were picked up, I snapped a few pics, so here you have a last minute improvised outfit post. 

I don't know if you can tell that I've got new glasses, woohoo! It's amazing what big of a difference my new prescription makes :p. Side note: how cute is Dante on the back?


I've just realized that I only paid a total of $31 for my whole outfit.

 


This wonderful red vintage dress was a present from sweet Teryn. She bought it in an estate sale, thought I'd like it and had it shipped to me. I don't just like it, I love it!


The trench coat is from Forever 21 and after a couple of mark-downs, I was able to take it home for $18. It's been rainy here in SoCal, so I've been wearing it quite a lot.


 

I got the tights for free from Romwe. After making a purchase, I was rewarded with $15 and bought whatever that money could afford, hehe.


I finally got the chance to wear my high (really high) booties :p. On them, I don't look like an elf ... I look like an elf on heels, hooray, haha. 


Aaand here are a few cell phone pics taken at The Grove and the farmers market located right next to it.











Have an awesome week, everyone! ;D

21 comments:

Ms. Dainty Doll said...

Stunning outfit!! x

Esquina48 said...

me encanta tu vestido!!!
y las cintas que aparecen en la foto o son stikers???
besos y buena semana
ayez

seelvana said...

estás monísima Miki! re canchera!
No sé cómo hacés para pararte con esas botas! te quedan re lin!

Che, en la revista de La Nación le hicieron una nota a la superblogger Tavi, no la leí aún pero en las fotos la ma-ta-ron!

Lindas gafulis, sobe!

Chrissy said...

Wow, you look amazing! Sexy lady in those heels! Awesome! xxx

Suki said...

I am so in love with that dress and how it looks on you - great outfit!

I visited the Grove earlier this year on my little trip to LA. I LOVED that sticker shop ;)

Marisa Noelle said...

Aw yay! I love seeing outfit posts from you Miki! The red dress is va va voom on you and absolutely darling with the black polka dot coat.

I've seen the Grove before (I think on one of those embarrassing MTV "reality" shows). Anyhow, always thought it looked like a cute place to shop - especially during the holidays. That nutella & cookie dough ice cream sounds amazing!

Have beautiful week Miki! xo Marisa

Nati said...

Me encantó!

Jessica said...

I didn't know you were from L.A?! I love the Grove! And you look so adorbs, especially with those glasses! -Jessica L

lisa said...

You're such a hottie, Miki! Love this outfit on you and I love when you do outfit pics- you have such fun style! This dress is amazing, how sweet to get that in the mail! Glad you had a fun weekend- that cake sounds amazing. xo

Kirsten Renz said...

those heels! so so tall. props to you for being able to wear them. i would crumble!

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i always love and appreciate your sweet comments! you look so freakin tall and amazing. i love that dress on you! you're adorable! and the glasses are lovely!

Laura said...

Cute outfit! I love the Grove! Sounds like it was a nice weekend.

Stephanie F said...

You look lovely! What a great outfit. And I'm in love with the polka dot jacket.

Dus Katrina said...

Where is the grove? Looks likes fun place! That vintage dress is just perfect of you, how sweet of your friend! Great coat too.
http://dusanabotswana.com

Spoonful Of Diamonds said...

super cute look! love the polka dots- its overall a retro looking outfit

xx

http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

Maria said...

That red is gorgeoussss!!! Looks so pretty on you and lovin' your new glasses! Happy Birthday to Anthony - looks like it was a sweet one for him. The cake sounds so good and The Grove looks so festive and pretty decorated for Christmas!! Have a sweet day, Miki! :)
Xoxox
Maria

jamie said...

Miki! you look so good! Ahh, i miss you! i've emailed you a while back, but i'm not sure if you got it? the Internet likes to lose things =P hope you are well sweet love <3

xx james

Katrin said...

Aww, you and Dante look so fabulous! And I love the Sticker Planet! So cool!
I will write you an email in the next days, everything is pretty stressful but I am thinking of you!
Love & Hugs!

Hello Naka said...

omg those heels are high! i love you coat so much polka dots suit u ^^ and ur hair is so long! hope u have a great xmas!

Benlovesting said...

So lovely!!

Join our shabby apple giveaway!

Nena Nadine said...

Those Heels are high! I wouldn't even dare.