navinavi

December 07, 2012

A compendium of somethings for each part of your body

Well, hello, there! I apologize for this unexpected hiatus on my compendiums, but as you know, I now have very little time to sit in front of the computer. I'm not going to complain about it, because seriously, it feels great to be busy with work :p. It's not just going to the library that has kept me busy, though, it's combining work with my other daily activities such as working out (can't do it as often as I used to anymore :/), keeping the house decent-ish and you know, life. I should also add catching up with Breaking Bad, but that's not a chore, ha. We've just finished season 4 on Netflix and don't know when we'll be able to start watching season 5; can't wait!

Anyway, here's a shorter than usual compendium, but hope you'll enjoy it ;).

Something for your legs: Awe, if only these tights were not so pricy!


Another awesome pair by Emerging Thoughts.

Photobucket

I want these ones, too!

Something for your hair: These Kate Spade matchstick bobby pins are so adorable! Too bad they're no longer for sale.

You can find these hair combs on this etsy.



I'm also obsessed with this hair. I mean, seriously, isn't it rad?

Photobucket

Something for your feet: Ok, I'll show you something ugly first and then make it up with something really pretty :p.



Photobucket

Photobucket
via
I'm a shoe freak (but really, who isn't?) so I could post a lot of photos; instead, I'll narrow the list down to some of my most coveted pairs.

1, 2, 3


1, 2, 3

Photobucket
1, 2, 3

Something for your shoulder: Well, kinda. If you're a pianist, you might like this bag

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Something for your ears: Studded earphones.

Photobucket

Something for your tummy: Braking Bad fans will understand how cool this rock candy is ;p.

 Photobucket

Fancy some Japanese toilet candy?

Photobucket

So, this is it for the time being. Hope you all have a fun weekend! ;D Tomorrow we'll be going to the eye doctor, the vet and off to LA to get some Christmas pressies for the family :P.
 
Thanks for being there! ;D
 
Hugs!

10 comments:

Kristin Dawn said...

Awesome finds! I especially love those first tights. I want them!

meganet said...

OMG THE SHARK SOCKS! Looove so much.

chantilly said...

Ok, I don't usually care for Jeffery Campbell, but I love those sneakers and the tan boots. Also, that rock candy... totally rad :)

seelvana said...

jajaj excelentes como siempre! Las medias la rockean maaal!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

OMG I want those gradient tights!! They are so pretty! I like the check too, but the 1st ones are my fav! The bag is so cute too
Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography

Kirsten Renz said...

eee those matchstick bobby pins! i would have definitely considered splurging if they were for sale. so up my alley.

hope your doctor/vet/shopping day went well!

lisa said...

That toilet candy is hilarious and I'm a Breaking Bad fan so yeah, the rock candy is cool :) I wish I could afford all of those amazing tights!!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That was amazing! I loved all those socks and tights especially:) Oh, and those amazing hairpins! Might try that as a DIY.

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

uhhh, you know i want those crazy kitty tights - so so cute!! hahaha i could just imagine people's faces if they saw me out in them! LOL!
and that last candy potty - awesome - another fun find!! i hope you're doing well and the job's going great for you!! can you believe we're already into the second week of december?! i hope it's been a great month so far!!
lots and lots of love and wishing you a fantastic week!
xoxox
maria

Katrin said...

Aww Miki, you always want to make me spend hundreds of dollars! I really want to have the cat tights! So cute! And I love the Breaking Bad candy! I am sure you will love season 5!
I am thinking of you and sending you tight hugs! Love!