navinavi

November 30, 2012

The Totally Awesome Blog Hop

totally awesome bloghop

Hello,everybody! How have you been? Life's still pretty hectic in this neck of the woods, but I'm finally getting the hang of things at work and getting used to my schedule, so I'll visit you all guys soon :p. Today I'm happy to be participating in this awesome event; if you're interested in being a part of it, too, please read along! ;D

Welcome to the Totally Awesome Blog Hop! This will be an ongoing effort brought to you by three really cool ladies and myself, hopefully resulting in the biggest community link-love fest evar!

The hop will be linked between four sites, ensuring everyone's links get seen and clicked. We want our audiences to get to know each other! Our goal is community building between like-minded folks, and this is a place for of people to meet, make friends, and expand their following!


Participation is super simple-

#1 Follow your four hostesses- they are the first four links.

Chantilly of ChantillySongs
Polly of This Enchanted Pixie
Erin of Charlie Foxtrot
Miki of Miki's Scrapbook

(We promise you will love these blogs, and they are all totally worth getting to know!!)

#2 Link your blog/ website

#3 Visit other sites, follow, and comment

#4 Grab a button & post it on your blog

#5 Post about it on twitter, facebook, and all your social media sites

We love you, and thank you!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! ;D


Blog hop

15 comments:

Suki said...

This is without a doubt the coolest blog hop I've come across - simply because of the awesomeness of the hostesses!

As soon as I get around to updating my blog I will post a button and take part!

Have a very happy weekend :D xo

Kitty said...

Hi Miki! Just found your blog through the blog hop (on Chantilly Songs) and now following :) Thanks for hosting!
Kitty
x
Kitty & Buck

Parker Lily said...

Aw these blog hops are so much fun! I love your blog and Chantilly's so much...now I'm off to discover the other two ladies' :) Happy weekend Miki!

Marisa Noelle said...

Oops, just realized I wrote the previous comment under my old account name...haha...it's Marisa :)

Adriana Madrigal said...

Wow, your blog is adorable! I'm now following you via GFC. :)

xo, Adriana from Horses of Ares.

Bubbles said...

what a great idea :), I'll have to check out the others too :)

daisymay aka Chantele said...

What a great idea chick, I'm off on a blog hop of all those lovely blogs up so far now.
Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography

Amanda @ Life, Experience Needed said...

Thanks for co-hosting

New follower
http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca

Femke said...

This is such a nice way to discover new blogs, thank you!

xoxo, Femke
By Button

seelvana said...

amaaazing lady!
no se si anotarme porque no voy a tener tiempo de leer todo, soy muy lenta en inglés!
de hecho, siempre traduzco tu blog con google, algún día voy a terminar creyendo que sos muy burra hablando en castellano porque las googletraducciones son cuallllquiera!

indio hacer barullo!

Jessica said...

I love your space! And I'm here from the blog hop! -Jessica L

fripperee said...

Very Cool! I've signed up - and since this coincides with my 150th post I'm having a little competition too!

Kristin Dawn said...

Just popping in from the blog hop and saying hi! Loving your blog. :)

Katrin said...

What a lovely idea! I am totally in!

Scrap Max said...

nice scrap,post new scrap