navinavi

October 22, 2012

Sunglasses Shop review

When I was contacted by Sunglasses Shop to review a pair of sunglasses of my choice, I was thrilled. My heart was set on finding the perfect pair with a tortoise frame and retro vibe, so when I saw these Jeepers Peepers, I knew I had to get them.



They are similar to the ones my mom used to wear when I was a child, but with a modern twist. I know I'll be happy to show them off in sunny California!



I wore them this past weekend for the first time and I have to say that they meet all my expectations; they're big but not insanely huge, stylish and easy to match, and most importantly absolutely comfortable.

If you're looking for the perfect pair of sunnies to match your style and personality (and budget!), don't hesitate to browse through their wide variety of designer sunglasses.


You'll be able to find your favorite pair of Ray Bans or Oakley sunglasses, or something totally different that's right up your alley ;).

So, what kind of shades are you coveting these days?

Hope you all have a wonderful week! ;D


* This post was sponsored by Sunglasses Shop. 

14 comments:

Marie said...

when did your hair grow so much? it's looooong
(btw, sent you a postcard, did you get it?)

seelvana said...

Grosssssaaaa!
Auspicios!? come onnn!

estás re flaca y pelilarga nena.
Y re moderna con tus ojos gafas chulas ♥

Corina said...

Miki, I must say you've become a supermodel - no kidding! Wow!! You look gorgeous :)
The weather in BA has been rather awful lately, so I still haven't had the time to start thinking about sunglasses...
I wish you a fantastic week :)

lissa said...

you look good in them! I never was a sunglasses girl but I really should get a pair to protect my eyes on sunny days. I'll think about it.

have a great day.

chantilly said...

wow, your hair did get long!! you left a comment recently saying you wanted to cut it again... i love it like this, but whatever makes you happy :)

the sunglasses look uber glamorous, dahling. xoxox

Katrin said...

So cute! Love the glasses! I really need a new pair of sunglasses for next summer!
Have a lovely Tuesday, dear!

Alyx said...

Okay, a few things:
1. You have beautiful hair. Is that weird? No? Good.
2. I love your dress.
3. Those sunglasses are awesome.

Kirsten Renz said...

i love cateye sunglasses best. i've recently purchased a pair of circle lens ones which are cool in theory, but look a bit weird.

Burkha said...

que lindooo!!! muy buena onda!
como estas Miki, tanto tiempo?
pd: me copa tu pelo ;)

Chrissy said...

Wow, your hair looks amazing! It's so long! Beautiful!
And I'm loving your glasses! Awesome! xxx

Maria said...

Beautiful!!! Your dress is amazing and so is your hair!!
Xoxox

Hanifah Husein said...

I want your hair!! Beautiful :D

lisa said...

Holy cow Miki- your hair looks amazing! It's so long and pretty! I have been wearing nothing but green shades for months :) I have a few shades and I'm hooked! These look great on you!

lisa said...

Holy cow Miki- your hair looks amazing! It's so long and pretty! I have been wearing nothing but green shades for months :) I have a few shades and I'm hooked! These look great on you!