* Some might say that I'm a bit upset because Blogger, for some reason I don't know, has reset the views to my blog, so I moved from over 134,000 views to what? 35 right now? Thank you very much, Blogger. Update: this problem has been fixed, yay!
* Some might say that I feel sick in the stomach and tired of having a runny nose (I got the very first cold of the season already).
* The gardeners accidentally broke a gas pipe which affects our house and one of our neighbors'; that has certainly frustrated me.
* However, they might also say that I feel grateful for this unexpected sunny and hot day (95F/35C degrees!).
* I'm also happy that one of the ladies from the library called me today to ask how the interview had gone :). She also reminded me that this Wednesday we're having our monthly meeting and we're exchanging cookies, hehe. I'm going to prepare my colorful stamped ones once again. We're also hosting an ice-cream social at the senior center soon to recruit more volunteers; ice-cream makes me and my tummy happy :p.
* And I'm excited to have joined Swap-Bot, finally! I'm getting ready to send my first swap: 3 handmade envelopes.
* This past week, we found the perfect birthday present for our 15-year-old niece: a subscription to My Glam (now Ipsy). I asked her if she'd like that and she was thrilled! That made me really happy :).
* I opened my mailbox on Saturday and I found some kick-ass letters (that I'll share in a later post) from some of you; that always makes me smile :D.
There have been a lot of little great moments, there always are! And they sure outdo all the not-so-cool ones ;).
May you all have a wonderful week! ;D