navinavi

October 16, 2012

A day in Dante & Dimitri's life

These 2 spoiled brats do pretty much whatever they want; they own the whole house and our garden, too (not sure our neighbors like that, though, but so far nobody has complained. Knock on wood!). Some days they're outside chasing bugs and each other and exploring our neighbors' walls and patios. Others, like yesterday, they sleep ALL day long. 

Dimitri, my Argentine baby, doesn't have a bed. I feel bad about it, but the truth is I doubt he'd ever use it; he prefers human beds and couches, oh! And laps (especially in the wintertime)! :p






Dante has not only 1 but 2 beds! He freaking loves his soft blanket and uses it all year long, even when it's insanely hot.


He splits his time among his 2 beds and ours.


When it comes to yawning, he's a champ. These are all different yawns; I swear.





Here's the creepiest of them all. Miedo!


Our cats are lazy as they can be. And they love sleeping.

This Saturday we're having friends over for a small bbq and one of David's friends is bringing his youngest kitten. It'll be fun to see how Dante and Dimitri will behave with a baby cat :p.

Hope you're having a great day! ;D And thank you SO much for all your sweet comments and good vibes!

19 comments:

seelvana said...

1- ♥ Las tetitas de Dimitri ♥
2- Viendo el primer bostezo me reí y mi gata dijo mirrr mirrr porque la desperté con mi risa.
3- Se me contagió el bostezo de Dante.

Loca! Espero que te diviertas con los 3 miyos.

Mary Has Sound said...

Hahah, my favorite is the second to last one of the purple blanket series. I love it.

Katie said...

hahahah all those yawns are too funny! xoxo tqm!

Jazz said...

Ahhh I love cats!
Love the way Dimitri sleeps, I wish I could do that all day, would be a dream come true!
My cat has spent about 99% of her life sleeping, and when she's not sleeping she's busy yawning. What a hard and tiring life they have!

chantilly said...

sweet babies! the yawning pictures are the best. my max has been sleeping a LOT lately, too. we think he's just getting old.

<3

Marisa Noelle said...

Hehe - looks like those little darlings have quite the privileged life! These are adorable photos of your little kitties Miki! I miss mine so much while there away living at my inlaws. I can't wait to bring them home..hopefully Thanksgiving :) Happy hump day gorgeous gal! xo Marisa

ceci a. said...

Ayyy son tan bombones los dos!!!!
No sé con cuál me quedo!

Hello Naka said...

awh such cute and lazy kitties ^^

My Cup of Tea said...

Divinos gatitos y fotos. Yo también tengo un gatop siamés. Me hiciste pensar que tengo que fotografiarlo más. Beso

Katie said...

Hey chica! I'm writing letters, and I can't remember if I send you a letter? Did you get a letter from me?

Rosie Sherratt said...

i just LOVE your cats miki, they are so cute!
i love all of the pictures :D
Rosie xo
A Pocketful of Rosie

Rosie Sherratt said...

i just LOVE your cats miki, they are so cute!
i love all of the pictures :D
Rosie xo
A Pocketful of Rosie

Maria said...

ahhh, I love this crazy kitty post! And I love mid-yawn kitty pics...I always try to get our cats in the midst of their yawning...they look like little vampire cats! :)
And I love your comforter!! Missoni for Target?...I loveddd when they carried that line. I hope you're doing well...thank you for always leaving such sweet and encouraging words, Miki! You've been in my thoughts!
Xoxox
Maria

Katrin said...

Haha, thanks for making me smile so much, sweetie! I love Dante & Dimitri and you for sure! You're awesome, Miki! My cats are so lazy too! And I can't wait to hear about the meeting with the kitten! Hugs!

Kirsten Renz said...

great pictures! i must admit i find cat's yawning mildly terrifying. haha

lisa said...

What a couple of cuties! I can't believe you can bring strange cats around them- mine are so territorial! I was just looking at kitties that need adopted this weekend and wish I could bring another one home but there's no way :)

Corina said...

They are lovely :D
How was it with the feline guest?

today i said...

those eyes you can eat are terrific!

Chrissy said...

Haha, aren't kitty yawns the best! Sometimes I wish I were a kitty and could sleep all day long!
Love all the pics! xxx