navinavi

September 23, 2012

Photo props

I got these fun photo props from the Curiosity Shoppe for Target and I couldn't help taking a few (ok, many) photos with them. 

In case you're curious, I used this website to create the animated gif.

 SA_Hxz on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs



Speaking of bitchfaces, have you seen Tavi Gavinson talk about Rookie Yearbook One at Jimmy Fallon's show? She explained a few bitchface expressions included in the book; I now like her even more. 
You can watch part of her appearance here.    





These props are fun! :p I should bring them to the next party I'm invited to.

By the way, all the fonts I've used in this post can be downloaded for free over at Dafont. Oh, and if you want to print some cool photo booth props, you can do so here. You're welcome ;).

May you all have a nice & productive week! ;D

18 comments:

Niken said...

that's so fun! i want them too :)

Mary Has Sound said...

Hahah, my favorite is "nerd is the new black". You're cute.

Chrissy said...

Haha, love this! You are too cute, Miki! xxx

Hello Naka said...

thats so cool :3 your hair is so long too :) hope u had a gd weekedn :)

Katrin said...

You are so awesome and adorable, Miki! Love it!

Kirsten Renz said...

target is the best. these are great, and I LOVE dafont. ;]

Bubbles said...

I like these and they bring out the inner child :)

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Miki...this is ADORABLE!! You are so darn creative. Your posts always seem like they took so much time to come up with. LOVE the gif you made too. Your hair is SO long...and so shiny! I'm having hair envy :P

Oh and to answer the question you asked me the name of the place Mark and I are going on our honeymoon is called Penny Farthing Inn in St. Augustine, FL :)

Jenna

Casablock said...

Son geniales tus antifaces, Miki :)

Muy divertidos!

vero mariani said...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJ sos lo maaaaaaaaaaaas!!!! geniales cada una de tus caras con props!!! besazo miki! gran semana!

Marisa Noelle said...

I've been obsessed with the Target shops - did you see the little mushroom candle from Patch NYC? Yep, snagged that up real fast. These are so fun - I didn't see them in our store, but I surely want to make a trip back to look for them.

Too cute for words Miki!

Have one fine week darling! xo Marisa

Debbie No Está ® said...

Que tiernos! los voy a probar. Tus captions son lo mejor!

besote!!

seelvana said...

ajjaja son geniales, quiero una fiesta con esos!

seelvana said...

me morí con tus caras en el gif!

Dorothy Explor'r said...

YOU'RE WAY TO CUTE, MIKI! :)

Maria said...

Too cute!! Love the lips! Your photos are always so crisp and pretty...loved the ones in this post!
Xox
Maria

daisymay aka Chantele said...

We are looking for lots of fun props at the mo, will explain that in the next letter too! But my gosh how long is your hair! Its growing mental fast!
Daisy Dayz

Nena Nadine said...

Love the Gif. You're too cute.