navinavi

September 07, 2012

A compendium of somethings I've pinned

If you follow me on Pinterest, you probably know that I'm completely addicted to it. I pin like crazy, then forget about it for a few days and then I go back to pinning full blast. You see, to me, Pinterest is not just a place I resort to for inspiration, recipes or DIYs; it helps me keep my computer clean (i.e. without a clutter of different folders labelled "articles", "blogs", "products", etc), it lets me keep a track of awesome blogs I cannot follow on Blogger because it only lets you follow up to 300 sites (and I really don't care for Blog Lovin'), it's like a giant virtual scrapbook. I know there are many of you out there who couldn't get into it because you do not fully understand how it works, but let me tell ya something, it's a big space saver and you need to get into it, haha.

So, without further ado, enjoy some of the coolest tutorials, recipes, photos and what-not I've been pinning. 

Something to catalyze your creativity: Ok, so you all know Keri Smith. BUT I needed to share these very creative pages someone (whose name I don't know :/) has completed in one of Keri's Wreck this Journal books. These photos and a very interesting article about creativity can be found here.




Something to wear: I'm currently loving all these pieces. And I'll probably love them years from today, too.






This is the most amazing ring ever!


Something to watch: This video, also connected with fashion. 



Something artsy: This deck of cards by Monja Gentschow is the prettiest one I've ever seen. You can get it for 25 Euros.




Something for a party: Love these letters; too bad they're $2.50 each. 



Something to do yourself: DIY: Dotty jeans


Cute animal masks

 
Something to eat: A very easy and natural way to dye eggs; totally doing this soon.








This is probably the best link of the bunch. If you're planning on traveling and want to eat healthily, take your rice cooker with you and cook different foods in it in your hotel room! You can read the article here.


Something colorful: I'm loving all of these pictures and phrases :).




Something made of paper: Awesome gift ideas.






 

   Have a great weekend, everybody! ;D

9 comments:

chantilly said...

i love the dotty jeans! also, i LOVE that roald dahl quote. so wise, so true :)

xoxo!

Benlovesting said...

Cute map dress!

vero mariani said...

posta solo te deja seguir hasta 300 blogs? jaajajaaja1 yo creo que estoy por llegar a la cuota :p

beso linda! gracias por este viernes tan inspirador ;)

Lucia M. said...

red skirt!
polka dot jeans
teddy bear bread yum and awww
and wow, ah, oh, awesome is what I have to say when I look at a lot of your pins!

there is so much out there!

Katrin said...

Oh you are fabulous, Miki! I already got a Pinterest account last week now I just have to start using it!

seelvana said...

ahora te sigo pero yo casi ni usoo!
me gustaron las cartas y los esmaltes ilustrados :D

nos vemos!

Kirsten Renz said...

Love those playing cards (love everything as usual).

Sandy a la Mode said...

loving the pink skirt and teddy bear bread!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

LOVE everything especially the amazing hello kitty collection -- I LOVE all things kitty!!!! just toooo cute for words!!!! hugs...