navinavi

August 14, 2012

DIY themed envelopes

If you know me, you know I like to "dissect" magazines and keep all the scraps in envelopes for future collages. A couple of days ago, I put those scraps to good use and embellished some envelopes I'd made with magazine pages.


Above you can see some of the scraps I used and below some of the envelopes I had made.

 
And this is how they turned out ...

The following 3 are my favorite. #1 Horse on acid.



#2 Girls on acid?



#3 Sexy girl who knows nothing about life. I should have cut scalloped edges on the label so that it looked like a pink fart.



Here are some more: #4 bookworm, #5 signorina, #6 dinner time.




I also used a couple of brown paper bags.



... Now I want macaroons, ice-cream, pizza and bread ... In no particular order.

Some of these envelopes already have addresses written on :p. Hope I can take them to the post office soon ;).

And hope you all have a great day! ;D

20 comments:

seelvana said...

pink farttttt!!!!!
JUA!

me gustan tus collages :D

Kirsten Renz said...

stuff like this always looks fun but i've never actually done it. when i was in middle school girls ALWAYS decorated their planners like this. i suppose i never kept magazines long enough to. i'm a compulsive donate/throw away-er.

Mary Has Sound said...

hahahah, the horse on acid. YES.

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh wow, this is so cool, happy, colourful & fun, what a treat for a first time blog visitor, now follower, love Posie

Katrin said...

You always make me laugh so much, dear! This is fantastic! And you are such an inspiration!
Have a lovely Wednesday, sweet Miki!

Suki said...

These are fabulous - I adore your creativity! :)

amyschmamey said...

This is the best. Now I want to cut up a magazine and make awesome things!

Katie said...

I agree with ^^ amyschmamey! :) And paper bags? Omgosh you read my mind! I was just thinking of how I could make an envelope using a brown paper bag. Yours look so awesome! I love how you "disected" the magazines and then added them to your envelopes. Very creative. I really admire your work. <3

xoxo Katie

eli said...

jajajaa me mataron tus comentarios de la nÂș3! muy buenos sobres y pegotes ;)

Katie said...

P.S. How did you make your envelopes? Did you use magazine paper , too? Love em! :))

Bimba Ropa Vintage said...

hola Miki!! siempre encuentro cosas divinas en tu blog, me pone in the mood
beso!!

Rachel said...

These are totally fantastic!

ceci a. said...

Jaaaaaaaaaa sos una GROSA!

Teryn said...

Miki, you're so creative! I've missed blog life! <3

Cupcake Couture said...

I love this! So fun and pretty! x

About JollyJilly said...

This looks fun I love to play with paper and glue lol
Hi im a new follower from the blog hop i hope you have time to come visit me at
www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

It is often good to receive style tips like yours.
@paquetevistasbi

Nicholl Vincent said...

i love all these tips and cute stuff!

Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Marisa Noelle said...

You are officially the most creative person I know!! I never think of this stuff, but how crafty and resourceful you always are Miki! I love the acid girls especially...hehe.

My weekend will be spent back in the hometown planning my little sis's bridal shower. Lots to do. How about you? Have a sweet one! xo Marisa

Rory Fugerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.