navinavi

July 22, 2012

unDIY

This is not a vagina, although it very much resembles one. That was going to be title of this post till I realized it was rather inappropriate. So, this was not another spur of the moment purchase; no, no, no ... I had done research and almost clicked the buy button on a hair rat, but instead, I decided to go for the Hairdini ... Bahaha! I know, its name should have been enough of a warning! But in my defense, I watched the video I'll embed at the end and it totally leaned me towards getting it. 15 days later (yes, shipping from China takes a while), here you have me, trying to figure out how to use the Hairdini.


Of course it's not as easy to use as I'd thought and there's another problem: it's huge! You're supposed to comb your hair, place it in the middle of the product as close to the tip as you can, then roll inwards and form a circle when you reach the scalp. It sounds pretty simple! But, erm ... it's not.



 







I think I'm better off without it. I'll just keep tying my hair in the usual boring ways :/ ...



Now look at all the different hairdos this guy can do! Why can't I do the same??? I was so looking forward to trying a beehive!


Has the hair rat or any similar product worked for you?

Have a great week, everyone! ;D

14 comments:

Mary Has Sound said...

Hahahah oh my god, Miki. The music in that video is so dramatic, I love it. Screw the Hairdini! It has not been your friend. But in all honesty I kind of liked take #3. Maybe if someone else does it on you you'll have better results. Have David watch the video!

seelvana said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
el NONONO cat es lo mejor!
tirá el vagini y hacete un rodete incrustándote un lápiz, es de lo más fácil!

buena semana!

lissa said...

the video seems to say it's easy but maybe you need someone else to do it for you? who knows. I just don't think there's any real easy hair products. I'm still trying to figure out how to iron my hair.

hope you have a good day.

Katrin said...

Haha, thanks for always making me laugh so much, Miki! The pictures are adorable!
Have a fabulous week! Hugs!

Marisa Noelle said...

Bahaha - you are always hilarious Miki! My grandfather was always a sucker for buying infomercial products (though not hairdinis as he had no hair) but it always drove my grandmother nuts! I've seen this before and have always wondered about it - but there's no way it would ever work for me. I do think your top bun looks darling though! I have to admit, I was always tempted to buy that bump it thing...hehe, never could take the plunge though.

Happy Monday Miki!! xx Marisa

Chrissy said...

Haha, I love all the pics! You are so pretty! Your hair is amazing! :)

Laura L. said...

I quite liked the bun one (I think it's picture #6 or so...)!

However, on the flip side, I've made it my goal to use the words "This is not a vagina, although it very much resembles one" at least once today. Wish me luck! :D

Kirsten said...

Ahhh! I wrote a long comment and it messed up somehow. >.<

In short- I like the bun!
And I got your package! And love everything especially the tea and stationary stickers, so thank you thank you thank you!

Lalav said...

I used to have one when I was a little girl and I loved it!
But you're so cute in no 9!!

Have a nice week Miki!

lisa said...

Some of those styles looks really cute on you but it looks hard to use and too huge! :) I think your natural side pony looks even cuter!

The Midwest Muse said...

This is so cool! I wish I had the hair to do this.

Sian Lile said...

it is a really big not-vagina!
this post made me smile.xx

The Sexy Single Mommy said...

That looks pretty cool. Stopping by to say hello from Happy Go Lucky. Stop by and say hello to your new follower. Love the blog!!

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

I liked your high bun! It's super big but it was still all fancy and sleek looking. I tried one of those things when I had LONG hair back in the day...and I couldn't figure it out for the life of me either. The darn info commercials and shows make things seem so easy!

Jenna