navinavi

July 06, 2012

A compendium of somethings found on Etsy

Etsy is probably my favorite resource when it comes to buying original gifts or doing shopping for myself :p. Here are some of the most creative and outstanding things I've found on this website.

Something for little girls: Isn't this prettiest hair clip ever? Seriously, how cute is this crown clip?



Something for your feet: No show lacy peep socks.



Something for a party: The cutest wooden cutlery. This store has a wide variety of patterns and even lets you write custom messages.





Something for a bride: (Wink at Jenna) or bridesmaids or anybody! :p Custom hangers by Erica May Made.




Something for summer: Days of summer pencil set



Something fancy to wear: An adorable dress with a heart on its back by Alexandra Grecco.


 Something for baby boys: A mustache pacifier


Something for young kids: Toilet decals to potty train your kids, haha. 







And felt masks, too.

 
Something for any room: Beautiful mirror bunting


Something for cat lovers: Black cat sleep mask

Ok, this one's for Hello Kitty lovers, a red bow headband.



Something tiny: This is a last minute addition. I've just seen these adorable tiny felt brooches and I felt I had to include them in this post. I mean, look at all the details!



 

And since I have several friends who have a shop on Etsy, I thought I could add a bonus today ;). There were a couple of shops more that I wanted to add but since they don't have any products for sale at the moment, I just couldn't add them :/.

crochet crown - peoplewebs
Japanese fabric 1-inch (25mm) pinback badges - set of 2 - theowlclub
Vintage Olive Brown and Ivory Peter Pan Lace and Bow Collar Polka Dot Shift Dress Medium - 1960s - AllyHootVintage
Vintage Ceramic Love Ducks Salt and Pepper Shakers - GeorgiaPeachVintage
Handmade Beaded Friendship Bracelet - UnderThoseNeonLights
Quilted Scrappy Patchwork Mug Rug - swingkitten
Chinchilla iPhone Case - Grey - 909cherry
Cat Head Silhouette Elastic Bookmark in Hot Pink - BlueEyedNightOwl
Chocolate Brown Extra Chunky Knit Cowl - mypaperplane
Vintage Faux Honey Brown Handbag  with Brass Hardware and Front Pocket - SalvagedStrawberry
Gypsy Amethyst// Sterling silver metalwork necklace - silver and purple - NOUMENONessence
Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket Afghan, Cornmeal yellow, Cherry Red, deep black and Cream Made to order - veranellies
  
Have an awesome weekend, everyone! ;D

Thank you so much for all the tips you gave me in my previous post! ;)

16 comments:

Lucila said...

Ay por favor, una cosa más linda que la otra! Todo super pretty. Beso y buen fin de semana.
PD Hoy puse un tema de Belle & Sebastian, y me acordé de vos...

Jenna Hughes said...

cool unique stuff

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

seelvana said...

divino!
la corona me encantó!

ceci a. said...

Morí con el vestiditoooooooooo!
Quiero uno de esos =)

Katrin said...

You always find the greatest stuff, Miki!

Kirsten said...

Love the cutlery! But there's something about wooden spoons against my tough that gives me the bad goosebumps.

Allison said...

OMG so many cute things!!! I just love ETSY!!! And thanks so much for following! I am following you back with pleasure!
:)
Allison

P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
A's Fashion Files
$75 Shopbop Giveaway!

PomponDesigns said...

Hi!

I'm PomponDesigns and I'm happy that you show on your blog my Black Cat Sleep Mask. Good information for you and your friends - with cupon code BLOG15 you will receive 15% discount for all products in my Etsy shop: PomponDesigns.etsy.com

Enjoy!

Julieta Abiusi said...

Nooooo, consumistas anonimos pasar lejos de este post jajaja. TODO hermoso, TODO dan ganas de tener ya, ahora jajaja.
Las medias con encaje son hermosassss :o)

Suki said...

Wow, you do find the most amazing things! I love your compendiums (compendia?) so much.

That crown bobby pin is pure genius. I'd like to try to make one myself.

And I'm more than a little bit delighted to see my Japanese fabric pins in your friends treasury featured here :)

I received my art box from Franck de las Mercedes yesterday - will be blogging about it soon.

Jazz said...

Oh my God hahahah that moustache dummy is amazing! I'd actually quite like that for myself.
Love the clip as well!

Laura said...

What a super group of etsy finds! Thanks for including my little mug rug listing, Miki. Have a great weekend.
Xo Laura

lisa said...

Eek! Once again you aren't helping my shopping addiction :) I'm trying to save money, Miki! Thanks for including my neglected shop- a summer goal is to restock! Hope you have a great week ahead! xo

Chrissy said...

Aw, that crown bobby pin is so cute! And those pencils are awesome! I've seen them on Etsy and I want them! haha

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Bridal "wink" received! I may have to get myself one of those hangers once I make my final decisions on my dress and take my measurements (putting that off) and order my dress!

That hello kitty head band is SOOOO cute!!

I see my little duckies in the treasury list...I think I'm closing my Etsy shop and if they don't sell I should just send them to you!

I love everything you featured!!

Jenna

daisymay aka Chantele said...

I want a crown clip! And the heart back dress please!

Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography
My Hub Pages