navinavi

July 20, 2012

A compendium of colorful somethings

Hello, everybody! Can you believe it's Friday already? And can you believe the year is half way through? I don't even want to think about it! But anyhow, let's move on to brighter, more colorful things, shall we? ;)

Something for your hair: Hair chalk! For 12 bucks you can purchase one of these sets here. I'm kinda curious to give it a try :p.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Something found on etsy: colorful brooches by Sketch Inc.




The cutest totes by Mystic Moose.



Paper pencils by Write With Moxie.


Felted soaps by SoFino.



Something to eat:  I eat more than enough regular food, I don't even want to imagine how much more I'd eat if I had colorful food in the house!


Add color to your drinks with food dye infused lemons and oranges.






Something to wear:  Katie Sokoler's shoes (by ModCloth). I so wanted a pair of these when they first came out! I mean, Katie Sokoler + color + bows + shoes? It can't get any better than that!


These awesome plastic shoes designed by Kartell for Moschino.

Photobucket 

Scalloped leather bag by Corre Lola.

One of the prettiest satchels I've seen, by Heima.


Something glittery: Home made glitter tutorial.


Something made with washi tape: 100 crafty tape ideas!


Something for a party: Look at this gourmet S'mores table!



A balloon wall


The prettiest balloons can be found at Bonbon Balloons.




Something to check out: Design Seeds is a website featuring color palettes inspired by beautiful pictures of practically anything you can think of.




 

Something to wrap presents: Cavallini is probably the coolest paper store eva!  




Something cute: My sweet pal  Mary's outfits :). And it's not just her outfits, her personality is just as colorful, as you can probably tell :p. Love her so much! You should definitely meet her.




I wish you all an awesome and colorful weekend! ;D

12 comments:

Sarah Evans said...

I love all of these things - they are awesome!! Especially the Modcloth shoes.

I have linked you up to my blog today because of all of the Etsy goodies in this post.

Sarah
http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

It looks like our Friday post idea was in the same ball park! Except I just went with one bright color!

Those balloons are so neat!! I've never seen anything like it before. And the gourmet smores table!!!! YUM! And those brooches and totes are too darn cute!

I hope you have a great weekend miss!

Jenna
xo

Mary Has Sound said...

This is my favorite post ever and not just because I'm in it! I love the trix bars and the candy popcorn! And the felted soaps, oh my gosh. <333

Kirsten said...

I know I really like one of your posts when at the end I have like 15 open tabs from links you've posted. SO many colorful things. I did narrow it down to a favorite and it's definitely the paper pencils. So pretty.

Katrin said...

You really want me to spend all my money!
Love all the colorful things!
And Mary is awesome!
Have a fabulous weekend, my dear!

seelvana said...

quiero ver esos pelos pintados!!

Las tote-bag tienen unas ilustraciones zarrrpadas!

Hoy fui al correo, me dijeron que me cuentes si la mandaste simple o certifi y por qué empresa viajó,

Beso!

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i love when you do posts like this! you always find the coolest stuff online!!

eli said...

Cuánto coloringui lindo! amé los lápices y las bolsas! y a ver qué tal te ves con el pelo de arcoiris!
Y Mary es una genia!

Corina said...

Hey Miki...
First of all, happy friend's day :)
I hope you had a lovely Friday yesterday and secondly, I'm back!
Although I'm on winter holidays at the moment, I'm doing a lot of things and couldn't spend much time blogging :-o Anyways, I'm back now to have a look around ;)
What a colorful post - love it!
Enjoy the weekend!

Chrissy said...

Miki, you always find the best things around the web! I love all of it, I couldn't even pick a favorite! You are so sweet! Hugs xxx

lisa said...

I like those hair chalking kits. I tried it once with pastel chalks from the art store and it worked but was SUPER drying- I wonder if these are easier on your hair... Thanks for such a pretty post!

Anonymous said...

Hello I think that your blog is quite nice!