It's actually a recipe I learned from my mother-in-law. I don't know why I had never done these gnocchi before! They're healthy, yummy and fast and easy to make.
So, this is what you'll need to make these amorphous little monsters ...
* Boil a pound of spinach (1 frozen bag)
* Place the spinach in a bowl and add all the other ingredients.
The amount of flour you'll need depends on how well you squeeze the spinach and the size of the egg, but it should be a little less than 2 cups.
* Mix the ingredients until the mix looks like this.
* With the help of 2 spoons or a spoon and your fingers, make make small balls/ovals.
I do this right next to the pan with boiling water and throw the balls as I go.
* Boil your gnocchi and strain when they start floating (5 minutes, approx).
* Serve with grated cheese or sauce.
I guarantee this recipe won't disappoint ;).
Now, picture time!
Hope you feel like trying it :P.
Have a great day!