navinavi

June 05, 2012

Spread the love

Not too long ago I had the pleasure to meet sweet Mary from Lust For Life through this wonderful medium. We hit it off right away and soon decided that we had to do a joint post :p. Ideas came back and forth and here you have our first post together, hopefully not the last! 


If you and I have been friends for a few months, you probably remember seeing these signs before, right? Well, this is round 2 for me and this time, I decided to put them up a little farther from home (i.e. closer to the civilization, ha).









David found one of the signs and saw that one of the strips is missing, yay! ;D I hope I have better luck this time; we'll see.

Now hop on over to Mary's blog to see her take on this "Spread the love" post! She's super friendly and sweet, so you won't be disappointed ;).

Have a great day, y'all! ;D 

11 comments:

Leticia Lipszyc said...

Need some love? Me encantó la idea!!

Mary Has Sound said...

I *love* your signs. You're beautiful.

Sian Lile said...

love the love.x

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh my goodness Miki...so cute! How sweet it would be if all the little strips got taken. Now hopping over to your friend's blog to check it out:) Have a lovely day lady! xx Marisa

Katrin said...

That's so great! Every day I love you more and more. :)

Laura L. said...

Miki, this is such a lovely idea. It's one of those things that I wish I could see in my own city, instead of simply reading about it on a blog.

Avery Leigh Cox said...

Such a cute idea!!

chantilly said...

aww, you guys met? how awesome! wish i was there for that party. and these tear-off sheets are sooo cute and beautiful. xx

hello bunnies said...

Aww, I'm sure seeing a sign like that will instantly brighten someone's day. It reminds me of this one project called "learning to love you more" where you do these random assignments -- one of them is putting an encouraging sign outside, somewhere random.

ceci a. said...

Miki, sos una poeta de la vida, Posta qué dulce! Cómo me gustaría encontrarme uno de esos!!! Me hiciste sonreír.

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

So glad you gave it another shot! This was such a wonderful idea<3 Will go and check out Mary's blog now!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com