navinavi

June 06, 2012

I got my box! :D

Hello, lovely ladies and the occasional Gents! I am super duper excited to show you the box that I got from Franck de las Mercedes on Monday. After being sick for so long, this was the perfect start to my week. Seriously. When I saw the box by my door after volunteering at the library, I was over the moon happy! I got peace, color, happiness and energy! Just what I needed!

Look! He used my address sticker from the ball I sent him last week :p.


Erm, if you still don't know what The Priority Boxes Art Project is, check out this link for more info. 

After you get your box, you're supposed to send photos, so I took our camera and tripod outside and started shooting. I wanted to submit a photo where you could see the box + Dimitri and/or Dante, but these rascals did not want to cooperate.


Dimitri was quite disrespectful ...



Since they didn't seem to be amused by the box, I decided to pose myself. Before I found a usable photo, I took a zillion failed ones.

I try not to smile when in front of a camera because I don't like my smile.
I don't like my sour (a.k.a. constipated) face wither, though :/.


Holding a box on top of your head is not as easy as it looks.




I used the less failed, less awkward one.


Have you asked for your box, yet? You can do so here ;D.

Have a colorful day, everybody!

11 comments:

Sian Lile said...

hi! i've asked for a box for bert! hope it comes soon! it's such a great idea - and i love your photos, you look so cute and wearing an awesome outfit!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That's lovely! And I love the picture where your cat has the attack-mode look!

P.S. I'm planning to finally send you the PIF thing too. I know exactly what I'll be making, so I'm thinking yours will be first;)

Katrin said...

Haha, Miki....you always make me laugh so much! Love the pictures!!!

Mary Has Sound said...

So excited that you got the box! :-) Love the picture of Dimitri with his mouth open and the one of you catching the box.

Corina said...

Hey Miki!
Good on you that you got your box! It's such a cool project, isn't it?
I should definitely ask mine with some peace and good vibrations! haha
I wish you a fantastic day ;)

Kirsten said...

The pictures with your cat are amazing! This project sounds interesting for sure.

Marisa Noelle said...

Such a cool project! Your sour puss pictures are adorable Miki .... I don't know anyone else who can pull this face off and look as sweet as you:) Dimitri and Danta are little studs!

Guess what! I got my box today from you and it was so cute. I had to chuckle when I saw the cupcake packaging - so up my alley - and all the tea and little stickers and such - you are so thoughtful! Did you know, I drink Awake tea almost every day?! You nailed that one lady. I listened to Meiko right away and was sooooo digging the whole cd - my hubby even loved it. Thanks so much darling gal! xx Marisa

Hena Tayeb said...

I have no idea what the box is but I am off to find out next. The pictures are fun..

Suki said...

Such an amazing project! I just emailed to sign up :)

I love seeing pictures of you - you have wonderful style :)

lisa said...

What a cool project and you are so good at packaging, this is right up your alley! Your hair and outfit are SO darn cool- it's fun to see pics of you on here :)

nicsnotebook.com said...

I have just requested a box too - love the idea! Love your cat as well :) x