navinavi

June 22, 2012

A compendium of somethings to make you smile

Ok, guys, hope this week's somethings make you smile! ;)

Something for the house: I love Tembolat Gugkaev's playful spirit. Some pieces of furniture make me feel dizzy, though, hehe.





Something romantic: Some geeky wedding proposals :p.




Something for mothers: Isn't this growth chart made with shoes cute?


Ok, this one's for daring moms! Boobie beanies!



Something for kids: Look at this awesome DIY "kid wash"!




Something to use outdoors: A transparent kayak.



Something for the table: Fairy shakers.



Something for someone with a boo boo: Love these creative Recovery kits!






Something easy to make: And cute! :)



I think this 52 things I love about you journal would make a nice gift to your bf/husband.



Something for your feet: Definitely not mine, haha! Say hello to the most ridiculous shoes.



So, that's all for now, folks!

May you all have a wonderful weekend! ;D

* I'm not sure if I'll be posting again till Monday, so let me remind you once more about the Shabby Apple giveaway ;). It closes June 25th.

15 comments:

JoAnna said...

I did the 52 Things I love about you card book once for my boyfriend one year! It was a lot of fun creating it.

LOL!! @ the boobie beanie!

Jenstar_Blonde said...

I love the 52 things book!! that is such an amazing idea esecially as it is made from a deck of cards!! Love it!

The pokeball with the ring in side is amazing!! how cute! I would love those fairy shakers for my flat! hehe salt and pepper magic! and that see through kayak is soo coll i would love a shot of it and i think it would be soo fun to see if there was anything swimming under you!

Great post :D

Jen xxx
www.itsablondeslife7.blogspot.com

Katrin said...

Wow, I love that furniture!
Thank you for always posting the greatest stuff on earth, Miki!

Mary Has Sound said...

Love the fairy shakers and I'm totally going to make a grown up version of that noodle wash center one day. :-) PS - I made Matt a 52 Things card set about two years ago. It was fun!

Viviane Camacho said...

i LOVE YOUR WEB BLOG! sO ORIGINAL!

Hello Naka said...

the boobie beanie made me laugh XD how do you find these amazing quirky things :)?

Kirsten said...

that crochet boob hat! that definitely made me smile. such a funny idea.

seelvana said...

ja! vi muchas cosas de tus posteos de viernes en el viaje! te tenĂ­a presente! todas caras!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

That dog shoe is amazing! If weird. The fairy shaker is cute, The transparent boat would be great if a little scary! The kid wash is a brilliant fun idea and that weird chair, bookcase thing! Very odd. You managed to find the strangest things! lol

Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography
My Hub Pages

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

A book chair?! Perfection! If only it could make tea too....;)

P.S. Haven't heard of Super, will look into it though!

P.P.S. I finished your item today! It turned out just as I hoped, I bet you'll like it too;) Will send it out tomorrow (or the day) after along with a few goodies:D

Buffi Neal said...

Love the teeth furniture!
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Lordy I could use a Workday Recovery kit...
All those shoes are so weird!!
The coasters are SO neat!!
And the book chair is so odd but so awesome!

Thanks for sharing the smiles :)

I hope you had a good weekend...I JUST finished my blog post for tomorrow...I am so awful about saving it until so late at night to do! Plus...I like to stretch my weekend out as long as possible :)

Jenna
xoxo

Corina said...

I can't believe the "beararium" or the doggy shoes! hahaha Should try them on ;)
Have a nice week!

hello bunnies said...

Lol - that super mario brother proposal is the best!!! I love how she uses her head to make the ring pop out. hahaha! so cute!

Marisa Noelle said...

Whoa, I just went kayaking the other day and have been convincing my husband to save up for one - and goodness, after seeing that transparent one, that is surely the one I wish for (though I'm sure it's way out of my budget..ha).

Boobie babies - hilarious. Not sure I could put a boob beanie on my child's head without feeling some kind of guilt, but I kind of love it! I can so see my mom disapproving though...hehe.

I want to run through that kid's wash just about now. Seems like heaven on a 90 degree day.

Hope your week is going swell Miki! xx Marisa