navinavi

June 15, 2012

A compendium of somethings - Online shopping edition

So, who doesn't like to do shopping, right? All these items are just a click away! ;)

Something for a party: I am in love with Magpie Line's A-Z disposable paper cups and plates.




Something for bookworms: The Gifted Penguin has a wide selection of Penguin products featuring some of their most popular titles.



 
On a different site (this one), you can also find these Penguin deck chairs.


I just want this set of 100 Penguin postcards that we've all seen before.
Did you know that there's also a New Yorker's set?



Something for the house: You can find practically anything over at Williams Sonoma, gadgets, utensils, food, even seeds. These are the cookie cutters I got in the mail this week :p; can't wait to use them!







Something for Iphone owners: If you like cross-stitching, Lesse Design is where you need to get your next phone case at.






Something playful to wear: Lazy Oaf sells fun and playful tees.





Something sexy: Myla.com, a British lingerie store.







Something for Polaroid lovers: Over at Petal Pixels you can get Polaroid frames/mirrors, stickers, necklaces.




Something geeky: When it comes to novelty gifts, I always resort to FredFlare. They sell all kinds of weird stuff: penis pasta, squirrel underpants (yeah, you heard me), little trinkets for all tastes.





Something for boy scouts: Ok, not really. If you have nothing better to do, check out Best Made Co.

A cute first aid kit.



A more extreme first aid kit.


A ... mmm ... holster for your axe?

 An axe care kit. Yes, this site is pretty extreme.

Photobucket

Something for pool lovers: And millionaires, basically. I can hardly believe someone created the following items. They can all be found at Hammacher Schlemmer.

This is called a BBQ dining boat. Oh, and it costs 50 grand.

 Photobucket

The 10 person water totter ... Whatever that's supposed to mean.

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Illuminated pool stools.

Photobucket


Hope you have a great weekend! ;D





11 comments:

Katrin said...

Oh Miki, you make me want to spend all my money. :)
I need the cat shirt!! WOW! And squirrel underpants.
Have a great Friday!

Kirsten said...

I've been in LOVE with all those Penguin book products. Especially the pencils. I want a whole bookshelf of Penguin classics and all the accessories, too.

Kirsten said...

I've been in LOVE with all those Penguin book products. Especially the pencils. I want a whole bookshelf of Penguin classics and all the accessories, too.

Cori said...

Hi Miki! How are you?
What a cool post! I love the Penguin stuff :) The postcards seem awesome!
How was your week? Mine quite tiring :( Iḿ about to leave to the CTPCBA to do a course on "Entertainment Slang"... sounds interesting, huh?
Have a nice weekend and write back soon!

Sonja said...

Keri Smith's books are penguin books. I love those books!

jenn (+ will) said...

jeez! overload! everything you picked out is awesome. wish i could shop online all day!

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Hahahaha...squirrel underpants. Silly squirrel.

I think the sexy garments are false advertisement. I've never looked like THAT in any style of undies. :p

I am an online shopping fiend so the more links I can click on the better :)

Jenna

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Wonderful! I love that thermos<3 And those polaroid frames are fantastic too!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

daisymay aka Chantele said...

I want the cookie cutters and the phone cases! both are so cool!

Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography
My Hub Pages

seelvana said...

woooooo! demasiada información!
un par me encantaron!!
+
holaaa///

Abdul Basit said...

Great i got some other tips about to shop a birthday items..
Thanks for post

Ainol tablet pc in pakistan