navinavi

May 22, 2012

A good day at the library

On a good day at the library ...

* One of my fellow volunteers says something like "Here's something for the crazy cat lady!" And I turn and see these 2 books! :p Which I have bought, of course!


Here's a little peek into them.





* I also find something for our nieces ;).


* and more for myself :p!


* Not only books ;).

 
* I get to see some wacky/funny/old/amusing material.


I guess black heels convey power??




* And I take stuff for free that other volunteers put in the recycling bin such as this beautiful set of US maps. It was trashed because it's from 1990 and that's too outdated! I think I'm going to use its pages to make envelopes.



Hope your week is filled with lots of good days, too! ;D

Thanks a lot to all the ones who entered my Meiko giveaway and a huge thanks to Eli who has added a button as a shout-out to the giveaway! :D

Hugs!

9 comments:

Kirsten said...

Those. Cat. Books!!! That's so funny. These are great finds! I need to get to a bookstore soon. Although I tend to accumulate so many books and never get around to actually reading them!

Hope your week is going great!!

Katrin said...

Awesome. I love being a crazy cat lady!

seelvana said...

noooooooooooo!
tenés el laburo idealllll!

los mapas me mataron! me encantan los sobres o regalos envueltos en mapa pero son carísimos o de una calidad que no da para descartarlos! bien ahí Miki!

Mary Has Sound said...

First of all, those cat books are AWESOME. I love how it's like a cat yearbook. Also, tell me more about that Living Artfully book!!

Corina said...

Hi Miki!
How are you? Thanks a lot for your comments on my blog :) I'm just having a quick look and want to wish you a nice day :)
I love the stuff you found at the library!

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Oh how fun! What a huge lot of great finds girl! That cat yearbook...is the best thing I've ever seen!

Jenna

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Hey, from one crazy cat lady to the other...I love those books!

Carol

Sian Lile said...

those cat books are amazing! i would have had to have bought them too!

Suki said...

Amazing - love everything you found! The maps are beautiful!