navinavi

May 25, 2012

A compendium of somethings - Time wasters

Hello, everybody! How has your week been? I bet you're all happy that it's a long weekend ;). Yes, it so happens to be a long weekend both in Argentina and the USA, haha. Today's compendium of somethings is a little shorter than usual, but hopefully, it'll steal a laugh or two. I'm sorry if I'm offending someone with its title, but I couldn't come up with a better one.

Something connected with Easter: I still can't understand who on Earth would create a tumblr dedicated to Peeps, but Peep this turns out to be kind of funny.

  

Remember this movie?


Something dedicated to Tom Selleck: Yeah, you heard me. And sandwiches. And rainbows .... Whaaaat? Yes, there's a website called  Selleck Waterfall Sandwich.




Something to play with: Just open this link and click on the squares.


Something dedicated to My Little Pony: Yes, she did.


Something musical: This one's quite interesting. Someone stops people walking down the street and asks what song they're listening to. If you open this on YouTube, you'll find videos of this survey taken in different parts of the world.

 

Something aimed at adults: Adulting requires reading; some posts are fun/interesting to read, some aren't.


Something fashionable: I could've mentioned any street fashion blog, but this one is from Argentina. 



Something for your cell phone: Apps can be a big time waster, here are some that have caught my attention.

Yumemiru is an app that lets you choose different scenarios to dream about and then through sounds influences your thoughts while your snooze.


Erm, these are not real, of course.



You can watch more videos here.

So, yes, this post was probably a big waste of time. Sorry about that.

Have a fun long weekend! ;D

12 comments:

Katrin said...

Miki, thank you for always making me laugh so much! You are great!

seelvana said...

jajajja, el de Tom Selleck me hizo acordar a ésto que encontré ayer: http://omgcatsinspace.tumblr.com/

te lo dono para el próximo viernesss!

Leticia Lipszyc said...

Mi pequeño pony sigue vivo?? Pense que se nos había ido hace mucho tiempo!

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Let's be serious...for the most part the internet in general is a waste of time! The BEST waste of time there is of course :p

That app that influences what you dream...so cool. I don't really remember dreams but would be willing to give this a try. And that spill assessment...is spot on!

Have a good weekend Miki!

Jenna

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Are you kidding me? This was a great post! I really enjoyed it! The square-thingy was awesome by the way.

The song thing reminded me of those 50 people 1 question videos, I love those<3 They always make me feel happy and inspired.

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

LAS LOLITAS said...

Thanks Miki, is a very complete post! Kissies!

lissa said...

they are sounds like fun. that tom selleck site is a definitely unique.

hope you have a great weekend.

Kirsten said...

The Peeps thing is so odd!!

Sol said...

Me encantaron los videos que preguntan a la gente de la calle lo que está escuchando :)

Que tengas una linda semana!

Debbie No Está ® said...

Estuve medio desaparecida de la internet y extrañe este blog! dios mio lo de Tom Selleck es brillante. Había visto el video de "que música estas escuchando" acá en Argentina, no sabía que era una idea copiada :(

besote!

lisa said...

Oh Miki, once again you find the best stuff :) I don't think I need any more time wasters BUT the Tom Selleck one is pretty funny. He always makes me laugh because I remember him being my mom's celebrity crush when I was a kid :) I'm off to check out the street fashion blog! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Marisa Noelle said...

Of course I never really need anymore time wasters in my life but these are hilarious! Just wasted the last five minutes of my life on the Comunitrix and I don't regret it...haha...what fun and how addicting. Tom Selleck....yay! I crushed on him so hard when I was a kid...I can't wait to check this one out.