What makes me smile:
* Color. Colorful clothes, objects, food and whatnot.
* The way David says "pesto".
* When he scratches my head; he can do it forever! Our cats think he's an awesome scratcher, too :p.
* Old Pop in an Oak by Rednex.
* Double deckers. And double deckers that happen to be a vintage shop just make me giggle.
You can find this baby in Portland, Oregon; one more reason to travel there!
* The expression "to go commando", haha.
* Jazz hand.
* When David's nieces approach me to tell me something random.
* This bad photo with Val. The story behind it can be read here.
* Emails from strangers. This past week I got 2 sweet messages from Guadalupe and Ana C. They read this blog and had never spoken to me before :).
* Finding odd books in the library.
* When I have a pile of dirty dishes sitting in the sink and manage to find one last spoon in the kitchen drawer to stir my morning coffee.
* Getting comments in my blog :).
What makes you smile?
Have a great week, everyone! ;D