The next day, Dante played with it again and it got stuck on his magnet once again, as you can see in the photo below.
The surveillance camera showed they were locked out for 12 hs ... My poor babies! We saw footage of the cats trying to get into the house since 6:30AM till we got home :/.
* Dry clean. My good new winter coat needed to be cleaned. I read the label which said "dry clean", but since we're trying to save money, I decided to put it in the washing machine ... I should've known better! It shrank so much its lining is too big for the outer material :(.
... And my parents used to own a dry cleaner's! ... The shoemaker's son always goes barefoot.
It's so small now that it reminds me of this skit of Portlandia, haha.
* David. My husband is so rad he thinks I don't spend enough money on myself, haha. I told him, "Well, but we're spending lots on my drugs!" (Legal drugs, people! I'm always sick :/). And he replied, "But I mean fun stuff".
* Timing. We got a Groupon for an annual subscription to Elle magazine. I got March's issue in February and February's issue in March.
* Fortune cookies. I think I'm getting fortunes that were meant for someone else. Either that or fortunes are bs.
* Comments. I occasionally get spam, mostly about Uggs, which I loathe (almost as much as Madonna loathes hydrangeas), but I'd never got a comment as funny as this one.
* Books. At the library, i get to see lots of funny titles. Here a couple I saw yesterday.
* Good Mousekeeping. Speaking of odd things I find at the library ... I totally bought this one, haha.
To people outside America, the name resembles another magazine called Good Housekeeping.
Oh, yes. Seriously. Haha!
Happy Wednesday, everybody! ;D