* Why do people say "I had my hair did" instead of "done" these days?
* Why do actresses now refer to themselves as "actors" instead of "actresses"?
* What the hell does ombre mean?
Btw, I know "ombre" comes from "hombre" = man, in Spanish.
But I don't get why Jessica Biel, for instance, is considered to have ombre hair.
I mean, seriously, how come the following are called "Ombre cupcakes in a jar"?
* Why do they use so many people with a British accent in TV ads here in America?
* I saw Secret Outlast (deodorant) TV spot last night and got surprised when I heard it offers 48 hours of odor protection ... 48! Is it aimed at women who don't like showering?
* A lady that looked like a doctor said that a cheap way to get rid of yeast infection is to use a tampon that has been soaked in unflavored yoghurt (The Revolution is about You - abc). Why did I make it till the end of the segment? Or why did I start watching this in the first place?
I am mentally exhausted! I have been filling out job applications all day. It's time to jump on the treadmill to get physically tired, so I'm even.
Happy Thursday, guys!
We're getting closer to the weekend ;).