navinavi

March 02, 2012

A compendium of somethings: Blog edition

Hey, there! This week's compendium of somethings is dedicated to blogs. Be prepared to take some time to browse through these great sites ;)!

Something for those with a sweet tooth: At Sweetapolita, you'll find a vast list of recipes and lots of inspiration. Look at the following cookies!



Something for tea lovers: If you love tea as much as I do, you'll probably like Your Tea Time. They post lovely photos taken during tea time by people like you and me. Here are some of my favorites.




Something for packaging lovers: Nice Package is not only about packaging, but about all those little details that you and I know that matter :).




Something to keep yourselves organized: The New Home Ec compiles organizational ideas and tutorials. Be prepared to get lots in this blog! You've been warned ;). Wanna see an example? You can learn how to store curling irons by means of PVC pipes; so simple!



Something creative: Why can't I come up with great ideas like this one?! Look at these cute hearts! They're disposable utensils and they're biodegradable :).



Something for parents: I guess parents can relate to what's in how to be a dad.




Something for Barbie fans: Barbie muse.





Something European, edgy and sassy: Yes, all that and more! Monkino has become one of my favorite blogs even though I can't understand a single word; how come?! This beautiful girl takes amazing photos, has a unique style and is hilarious. Here's a peek:



This post in particular is really funny. Watch these 2 girls rate people's outfits without words.


Are there any blogs you can recommend? ;)

Have a great weekend, y'all! ;D

8 comments:

chantilly said...

oh my goodness- i did not even realize those *weren't* art pallets/ paintbrushes for about 5 minutes. so cute (but i could never be that talented at making cookies...)

also, that post where they "comment" on people's clothes is so funny!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

These are some great tips! And I was blown away by those first cookies, first I thought it was only the palettes but after a closer look I saw the brushes were cookies too, wow!

Also, I hope you're doing better and are finding new things to do and enjoy. It's a cliche of course, but life always has ups and downs and at least times like these help us enjoy the good times even more;)

Any fun plans for the weekend? Hope so!

ceci a. said...

Amo tus sugerencias
asi llegue al beauty department y ahora voy por dos o tres de los acá mencionados!
gracias Miki!
Beso enorme!
c.

vero mariani said...

jajajaj sos una gran compiladora miki!!! you rock! y quiero todo lo dulce que se come por acá :p

beso y muy buen findeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lindsey said...

I've always wanted to try that flower tea that "blooms"! That pvc pipe idea is so great, I'm probably going to do that lol.

Meli. said...

miky!!!! no podes hacerme esto!! quiero tooodo!!!!!! quiero ver todo ya! me encantan, ya mismo me hago un té y me dispongo a disfrutar! muchas gracias!!
justo ayer encontré monkino... creo que me devoré todo el blog en un par de horas jajajja
como hará esos gif? son tan graciosos!!

Buen fin de semana!!!
ya arreglé el link en pinterest, mi nombre de usuario es melisan

lindo finde!!!
:)

Kirsten said...

So glad I stumbled upon this post (and your blog!). I've been looking for new reads ;]

swellmayde said...

thanks for sharing!! so many great blogs and inspiration!!

- Aimee

SwellMayde DIY's