* Well, to start with, I own a game called The Crazy Cat Lady, haha. David got it for me for Christmas and it's the perfect game! It's about felines, naturally, it brings lots of colorful kitties and it is fun.
* If I see an object with a picture of a cat or shaped like one, I'll more than likely want to get it (and eventually get it, if I can afford it).
* I also love cat books of any kind.
The one about Schrodinger's kittens is a joke, by the way. I got it because I'm actually interested in the subject.
* People know that I love cats, so they get me kitty stuff, yay!
The clock on the back was a present form my mother-in-law. It has 12 different miaows that go off every hour :p. We decided to mute it, though, because it disturbed the cats and us, too, to be quite honest.
* The other day, David wanted to move Dimitri from the computer chair to the couch; Dimitri didn't seem to like the idea, so he scratched and bit David really hard on his wrist; David grabbed Dimitri on his neck so he'd let go of his wrist and the first thing I said was, "Aaaah! Dimitri!" (as in "Poor thing!"). David replied, "Dimitri???? What about my wrist?!".
* I follow Oskar (the blind cat), Jack (the cat that AA lost at JFK) and Maru's blogs and Facebook pages.
* We're all cat lovers in my family. Once, my sister and I even agreed that Sophie's death, she was the 20-year old cat we had before Dimitri, was almost comparable to my mom's passing. With all due respect to human beings and my mom, of course.
* I don't mind surviving a week on ramen if that's what it takes to be able to afford our kitties' food.
* When David says, "Come on, hurry! You have to see this!", I always grab my camera before I run to see what's going on because I know it's probably a funny cat-related situation, hehe. The camera is always ready to snap unexpected cat photos! :P
Nosy Dante loves to spy on our neighbors :/.
* I have a Pinterest board devoted to cats :p.
* A few years ago, I realized that cats were what brought my dad and me together. I know it might sound stupid, but we didn't use to have many topics to talk about; as soon as I brought Sophie or Dimitri up in a conversation, we could happily talk forever :).
It is a dream of mine to be able to do something to help strays ... We're working on it ;p.
What about you? Are you a crazy cat lady, too?
Or are you more of a doggy person? ;)
Have a great week!
Have a great week!