* The word shenanigans. And douche bag. Oh, and hosiery!
* Dry shampoo. I've been hearing wonders about it and I'm curious to try it. My hair is in very bad condition, probably because I wash it pretty much every day. At the same time, though, the concept of not using water seems gross. I mean, after running on the treadmill, I wanna rush to the shower to wash it so that it smells good and feels clean again.
* The beggar at the bus stop who's always asking for quarters and when you tell him you don't have any, he replies, "How about a dollar?"
* The fact that my teeth don't fit in my mouth, so when I smile, I look weird, like this, as if a tooth were missing.
I was chopping onions and they made me cry like never before, that's why I'm holding tissue paper, ha.
* Sheldon Cooper. God, I wish I could just say, "That doesn't interest me" without guilt.
* The fact that there is a music genre called shoegaze.
* How I can never find the sock (it's always just one!) I lose underneath the sheets till Sunday, when we do laundry.
* When David talks in his sleep; that is very funny. He has even said things in Spanish.
* Cats in tuxedos, like Dante. Or, wait, just cats - period :p.
* Me running on the treadmill. I've never seen myself as I'm running, but I can picture that being hilarious.
(I am not going to mention Portlandia. OK, I just did :/. Not embedding the video, though. Miranda July was in episode 6 :p)
* SNL's impression of Zooey Deschanel in this sketch, bahaha! David said, "I'm glad other people notice she does that thing with her eyes!" Michael Cera's impression was pretty funny, too. On the other hand, I didn't buy any of the characters impersonated by Zooey; she looked stiff, kind of rusty; agree? New Girl isn't working for me, either; and I love Zooey.
And next week’s guests are “Chloë Sevigny and an American Girl doll”, hahaha!
What about you? What things do you find funny? Please, do share! ;P
Hope you're having a great day! ;D