navinavi

February 03, 2012

A compendium of somethings: Valentine's edition

Are you sick of seeing hearts everywhere? If the answer is "yes", you can go ahead and close this window, haha. Buuut, if you're not sick just yet, look at these adorable Valentine's somethings :p.

Something to eat: For dinner: Heart beet rawvioli with pesto oil (no misspellings here, I promise, hehe).



And for dessert: Marbled cheesecake brownies.


Something you can print on your honey's lunch bag: Cute free printable.



Something you can find on Etsy: Cupid kits. Photos by That's happy.



Something cute and low budget: Write 7 love notes for your better half and put them in a pill box together with sweets :).


via 

Or print these pouches, fill them with sweets and sew/staple them. Easy, peasy!



Ooor, you can also print these teabag wrappers here.


Something romantic (?) to drink: An alcohol-free drink and an alcoholic one, too ;p. Click on the links for the recipe and free printables.

 source 


Something calorie-free: Wooden chocolate sampler.


Something to decorate the house: Heart shaped balloons.





Something to write love notes with: Mod Cloth's Love notes Valentine's mailing set.


Have a great weekend, everyone! ;D

And thank you SO much for all the encouraging comments in my previous post :).
I really appreciate your being there!

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aw, these are all gorgeous! Such great finds!
Hope you had a wonderful week!
Happy weekend! xxx

chantilly said...

this is going to be totally inappropriate... but those deflated heart balloons really look like little penises to me :O :P happy valentine's day, indeed...

x

eli said...

Nunca demasiado sick! yo también posteé cositas por el estilo, es difícil no engancharse y hasta hacer alguito :)

thursday said...

I can say that I loved everything in this post. I have to grab my heart shaped cookie cutter and get to baking.

Michelle Clement said...

Oooh - such cute V-day finds!! :) They make me want to make something cute!

M.* said...

Estoy tratando de pensar si hacer o no hacer algo para esta fecha... No soy muy fan pero siempre que veo estas cosas así, me encantan y me quiero poner a hacer mil cositas.

Nnenna said...

Lovely items! The printable lunchbag is so cute and I love the love memos too! :)

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

I never really used to get excited about Valentine's Day, but seeing all these great ideas has definitely made me look forward to it. I might give some of recipes those a go:)