* David got me into watching Portlandia; the show cracks me up! It's freakin' bizarre and hilarious!
* There's a new kitten in the complex; we still can't tell if it's a stray. We want to feed him and give it up for adoption if he's homeless, but he doesn't seem to be hungry and disappears at night, which makes us think he does have a home :). He's got really short legs and is super friendly. He kneads with his back legs only; SO cute!
* We went to Ikea on Saturday and fell in love with some colorful bookcases and other awesome (and inexpensive!) stuff. We can't wait to save money and go back.
This chair was begging me to take it home with us.
Next time, chair; next time ...
* The other day I told David' "Spiderman kiss!"; he replied, "Spider monkeys???"
* I'm over winter; I'm already dreaming of warmer days and pastels colors (which I rarely wear). If it were warm and I were me on my slimmest days, I'd love to wear something like this:
2.- Nina Ricci dress
5.- Roo tote
* While reading a nice post by Kristen, I ran into this photo. I don't particularly like Nicki Minaj, but I think this is pretty wise.
Hope all is well on your end!
Happy Monday! ;D