navinavi

January 09, 2012

Outfit post: Counting sheep

Hello, everybody!First and foremost, thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! I totally forgot to say that in the last couple of posts; they really made my day :D. As for today, I decided to publish some outfit pictures. I think I'll try to make them a regular thing, since they kind of work as motivation, you know, to try to lose weight.

I very rarely wear this dress because it's too high-wasted and that doesn't flatter me at all. The only reason why I still have it with me is because I like its pattern and colors.

 

The coat was a Christmas/birthday present from David's aunt and uncle. I don't often buy white garments, but I really like this warm coat, so I decided not to exchange it :). Too bad these days have been warm! I have another new winter coat I haven't had the chance to wear yet.
 

The sheep are all over the dress, hehe :p.






Dress - Objeto (Argentina)
Coat - Alfani
Shoes - Sofi Martire (Arg.)
Black nylons - from Walmart


Hope you've started the week with a smile! ;D

7 comments:

Laura said...

Love the coat and cute pictures :). Happy 2012 to you too!

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

I think you look super cute! What a cute dress...I loooove the pattern! The navy color looks great on you. It's a gorgeous coat...I know I have a coat I thrifted and haven't been able to wear it but once it's so warm here! I have a hard time getting rid of any clothes...even if I know I won't fit in them comfortably again! It's so hard to say goodbye to clothes! : )

ceci a said...

Lovely dress & coat! Both of them! And you of coursee!!!

vero mariani said...

hoy me vino y lo ÚNICO que tengo es sueño. tus ovejitas me dan ganas de largar la nota a la mierda para dormirrrr jajajaaja! linda miki! besazo guapa!

Lindsey said...

I think that dress is waaay cute on you! It looks flattering to me and the print is great. I'm sorry I missed your birthday, I hope you had a good day though. Happy belated Birthday :]

Courtney said...

SOOoooooo CUTE!!!!!

lisa said...

You look great! You have the cutest stuff from Argentina, I really want to go shopping there now! :) I love the sheep on the dress and those boots are amazing!