navinavi

January 24, 2012

Favorite blogs

Wanna know what new (to me) blogs I've been browsing through lately? Take a look! ;)

Funkytime 
What can I say about this blog? Awesome photos, amazing DIYs and ideas ;).




Wit & Whistle
So you like stationery, typo and crafty tutorials. Why not throw some cool recipes in there, too, right? Wit & Whistle is all that and more.




The Noun Project
This website collects and adds to the recognizable symbols that form the world's visual language. You can download them for free and submit yours as well.



Things Organized Neatly 
This is probably the perfect blog for David. Have I ever told you he has OCD? Oh, yes, he does! I'll make sure he takes a look at it, haha.




Debbie No Esta
This one is for Spanish speakers, although Debbie does speak English. She is a fellow Argentine girl who is known for her blunt humor, vintage picks and bob a la Uma in Pulp Fiction. She never shows her face in her blog, but at least she lets us see her outfits; here's a peek.
Oh, and I recommend this post in particular as a brief intro into Debbie's world; I think it pretty much summarizes hew views on the blogging world and her sense of humor.


Go check these wonderful blogs whenever you have the chance ;).

And watch Portlandia, too! :p

Have a great day! ;D 

6 comments:

ceci said...

Gracias por las reocmendaciones!
YAAAAAAAAAAA me estoy yendo al de Debi!
Besos MikI!

vero mariani said...

moooooooooooooooooy buenos! y los sabés vender nena, qué buena selección de fotos!!! muaaaaaaaaaaaa

Debbie No Está ® said...

Ayy me emocioné!!!! subiste post con blogs tan lindos y el mio está ahi <3 <3 <3 las fotos al lado del resto parecen re crotas jaja. No importa, algun dia tendré cámara y conocimientos de computadora para que mi blog sea tan bonito como el tuyo. Ya te dije que mi blog quiere ser tu blog cuando sea grande :)

Mil gracias y un beso enorme!!!

Corina said...

The blogs look really cool, thanks for letting us know them!
I'll have a look at them :)
Have a nice day!

Cupcake Couture said...

Thanks for sharing - checking some out now! x

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

things organized neatly is one of my favorites. :)