navinavi

January 20, 2012

A compendium of edible somethings

I know, I know, the title doesn't sound very enticing, but look at the cool recipes and food display ideas I've been collecting! ;) They're awesome, trust me. So without further ado, here goes another compendium of somethings!

Something to encourage kids eat fruit: Ok, not just for kids. I think this is a great idea for a picnic or a summer outdoor party :).


Something to share with friends: I don't know about you, but I love the concept of fondues. This is not just a regular fondue, though, it involves cupcakes! Yay! :p



Something  for Valentine's Day: (maybe?) 2 things, actually.



  Something suitable for a party: Pizza on a stick.


Something you can get at Starbucks, but cheaper!: Homemade frappuccino.


Something to spice your meals: Herb infused olive oil.


Something  healthy: Yum! I wish I could have this for lunch today :p.


Something quite unhealthy: But, hey! We all deserve some pie fries once in a while, right? ;)

 source 

Something for summer: Flavored ice cubes.

 source

Something to make cute cookies: Camera-shaped cookie cutters.



I hope you enjoyed these recipes and ideas!

Have an awesome weekend, everyone! ;D

  

14 comments:

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Seriously?? All these are SO amazing! How the heck do you find these things? I can't pick a favorite! Hmmm...that delish something healthy for lunch looks so refreshing and yummy! The cupcake fondue...oh my...mouth watering. The fresh fruit in the cone is such a perfect idea!! Thanks for sharing these. And I hope you have a fabulous weekend...whether you do absolutely nothing or everything! :)

ceci said...

How inspiring Miki!!!!
me encantó el huevito duro, aunque no entendí cómo llegó al coraz{on! Y el fondue de cupcakes! Mortal!
Y qué buenas las cookies de cámara! Bahhh todo! El otro día dejé receta d ehomemade frapucino, la viste?
Un bacio enorme!
c.

Heike said...

I love the heart shaped eggs! WIll think about this for Valentines Day breakfast!
My post in my blog today is about food too! How funny!
Have a lovely and fun filled weekend!
Heike

Nena Nadine said...

Loving the camera shaped cookie cutters. And I've always wanted to do the ice cubes with fruit. Don't know why I haven't...

Rosie said...

omg, cupcake fondue!
yumyumyum :D
love these ideas :)
hope you've had an awesome week! :)
Rosie xo

chantilly said...

oooh, i love the fruit ice cubes!! and the cupcake fondue! you have the best knack for finding cute stuff :)

Meli. said...

hooo todas y cada una... ÑAM!!!
exelentes ideas para fiestas!! ya mismo voy a guardarlas!!

como siempre! GRACIAS por la inspiracion!!! :)

vero mariani said...

te zarpaaaaaaaas! quiero comer todo ahora1 jaja! besos linda!

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

Oh my goodness, some of these ideas are just too cute! I love the ideas and I'm definitely going to try the flavored ice cubes. :)

Prima Humberta said...

La del cupcake fondeau está increíble! y el del home made frappuccino me lo guardo para cuando no esté a dieta!

Besos Miki!

J

Debbie No Está ® said...

Este blog no solo es re lindo sino que tira ideas re piolas. cuando mi blog sea grande quiere ser como el tuyo!

Queria esmaltes holograficos miki! pero ni te preocupes, no es una necesidad jaja nomás pensé que en Brasil los encontraba.

besote!

Kristen @ Confessions of a GDS said...

OMG... cupcake fondue... pie fries... pizza on a stick?! This post is food heaven!!!

Corina said...

I'm already hungry!!
These "somethings" are really cool ideas! I should try some of them soon :P

Ashley said...

those camera cookies are awesome!!!