navinavi

January 13, 2012

A compendium of colorful somethings

Happy weekend, everybody! It's been a while since my last Compendium of Somethings, but it's back and a little bit more organized. I've decided to sort the findings according to a certain topic. And today that topic is color :p; enjoy!

Something to add color to your wardrobe: A nicely drawn DIY to learn how to dye a tee.

Something fun for the kids: What an awesome and fun project! Look at what this room looks like after being decorated with thousands of stickers.





Something for your tummy:
 
1, 2, 3, 4

Something to read: Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Series.



Something to disguise toilet paper: 


Something for your wall:    


Something  to wear: Mulberry's 2012 spring collection.




Have a colorful weekend, everyone! ;D

7 comments:

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

Thank you for sharing doll :) I really like the diy tee shirt tutorial, thank you for stopping by my blog :)

Laura said...

Happy weekend Miki! What a fun collection of somethings. ;)

ceci said...

Qué genial explosión de colores MikI! Siempre inspira tu blog! Un beso enorme!!! c.

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i have that alice book!

Shannon said...

Hi Miki, this is a great site!! I signed up to follow you as well. Hope you are having a great weekend and thank you for the kinds words on my blog. ☺

Shannon

http://whimsical-inspiration.blogspot.com/

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Hey Miki!! How are you honey!? Everything ok? I love the plates and the books, really want to read Alice in Wonderland!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Why not enter my New Year New You Giveaways

Debbie No Está ® said...

que lindo todo! me encantó como ilustraron el diy. tu blog es siempre tan precioso!

beso!