navinavi

December 08, 2011

What I would give you for Christmas 2011

Last year, as a game, I came up with the idea of picking some gifts I would like to give to my blogger friends (you can see that post here). I don't buy presents for Christmas, but I had lots of fun picking these imaginary gifts, so I wanted to do the same this year. I'm sorry I can't actually get them for you :/, but let's see if you like what I've chosen ;).

To  Jenna: Hello!? Cat hats? I think these would be purrfect for Jenna! And I'd totally buy one for me, too, hehe.



To Ashley: A bunch of printed tights and a black kitty skirt.



To Chrissy: Since teal is her favorite color, I thought she'd like to have these vintage appliances; they're kind of teal-ish, right? Oh, and lots of Diet RC, too, haha! :P


To Carrie: She loves cooking, so I thought this cute recipe box would help her organize all her recipes :p. I would also add some dessert napkins.


To Chantilly: These two dresses by Rodrigo Abarquero (Chiche), one of my favorite Argentine designers.



To Bethany: I think this dress would look cute on her.


To Lindsey: This shirt because I know she likes it; plus a year subscription to Fudge magazine :p.

Via: Chrissy

To Ce: These MiuMiu ballerinas. I know she loves flats and I have the feeling she'd love these ones.


To Jamie: 2 tickets to see Tenacious D live and since she became a vegetarian, I'd also give her these books.


1, 2
 


Oh, so many photos! I think I'll leave some more imaginary Christmas presents for another post. 

So, do you girls like my picks? ;) 

Hugs! 

15 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha, oh this is adorable! And you definitely picked out great gifts for me! XD Hmmm, if I had to pick something out for you I'd pick... some really cool Japanese crafting/scrap books!

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Ahhh! Kitty cat hats! So cute. I'm definitely not returning my 'imaginary' and feline fabulous gift! Thanks for thinking of me : )
You chose tons of adorable christmas gifts!

ce said...

aawwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee
gracias por incluirme!!!!!!!! it's quite perfect i would completely LOVE those glittery flats!!!!
:-)

Carrie said...

How cute!!!!! I would love a pink recipe box this is a great post thanks for the "present" ♥

I think I would get you some vintage craft books I was looking at some today at work they are great!!!

I emailed you

Carrie

Meli. said...

hermosos regalos!!!!!!!!! detalles bien pensados!! sería lindo regalar a nuestras amigas blogeras no?
me encantaron!

:)

ceci a. said...

Wow Miki! Què lindos elegidos! Me gustaría saber qué me regalarías a mí =) Yo a vos te regalarìa un mural de Pum Pum en una pared de tu cuarto
Besos enormes!

chantilly said...

you are right on the money, i LOVE both of those dresses!! i love jenna's cat hats too!!

this is such a cute idea... i wanna do one too!

Prima Humberta said...

Yo quiero los zapatitos brillantes!

Y a vos te regalaría una radio antigua del mercado de San Telmo!

besos!!!

J

Rosie said...

hey miki!
the tights are amazing, as are the sparkly shoes :D
Rosie xo

Jamie said...

You're so sweet, Miki! This post is such a fun idea! =] I would LOVE some vegetarian cook books! I haven't even bought any yet! If I ever have the time, I would love to print off recipes from online and make a personalized book for myself....key word "if".

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i was scrolling kind of braindead because i just scheduled a bunch of blog posts and put stuff on etsy so my eyes are all wonky, and i was like man that dress is cute. and it took me like 10 minutes staring at it to realize that my name was above it. anyway.
this idea is super cute!
and so is that dress!

Bimba Ropa Vintage said...

los regalos que me elegiste son divinos, acepto las medias, el sombrero de gato, las guillerminas y si no es mucho pedir el juego de cocina, elegi lo que quieras de BIMBA!

Jazzabelle said...

this is such a lovely idea for a blog post! can't wait to see more. xx

Corina said...

What a cool idea, Miki!
I'm looking forward to your next post about it ;)

Chrissy said...

Aw, you are just the sweetest! Love you! I never came around to looking at this post...I just now remembered! Sorry, sweetie!
Happy Holidays xxx