navinavi

December 19, 2011

New dress and boots

Hi, hey, there! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are getting ready to have a great week! ;) The always adorable Jenna had the brilliant idea of publishing a joint post, so to call it. Since we both bought the same dress on Black Friday, she thought it'd be fun to style it and publish the outfit post the same day. I love clothes, but I'm not comfortable with my current weight so I'm always reluctant to pose in front of the camera. However, the few times I plucked up the courage to do it, I kind of had fun :p. But anyway here's my take!






And this post is not only about the dress but also the boots! These are the Blowfish boots I chose when I won their giveaway over at Chantilly's blog. I fell in love with them when I first opened the box; they are incredibly comfy, and needless to say, pretty! :)




Retro Peter Pan Dress - Romwe.
Overcoat - Kosiuko (from Argentina).
Scarf - gift from Chantele.
Tights - random brand.


I took these photos right when the sun was starting to go down. It got this dark within 15 minutes!



Now go check Jenna's blog to see how she's styled this same dress! ;D I'm sure she's done a way better job than me, haha.

And, hey! Have you checked Chantilly's Kickstarter,yet? You have a few more hours to help her reach her goal; she's SO close! :D She totally deserves to launch her new EP! And you can be a part of it ;D.

Have an awesome week, everyone!

12 comments:

Heike said...

I like your look, the dress and the way you look a lot!
Don't be uncomfortable!
Have a wonderful week!
Heike

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Ooooh! What a gorgeous coat! It's such a pretty color! I love the boots with the dress. I think you look super cute! It would've been a nice touch to add pockets to the dress since there is so much skirt fabric they would be easily concealed!

Amylou said...

I love the whole look! That coat is amazing! WANT! :)

vero mariani said...

quiero quiero quiero!!! cuánta onda nenaaa! you fu**** rock!! besos geniaaa y gran semana!!!

Debbie No Está ® said...

Que decis del peso! shut up! jaja
ese vestido es adorable, las dos le hicieron justicia.

besote!

chantilly said...

miki, i *love* the boots on you, and i love this dress!! honestly i remember when you first posted about it. it looks great on you- you don't even have to worry.

you are so creative and lovely. xx

Bimba Ropa Vintage said...

qué linda paleta de colores! me encanto el vestido
feliz 2012

Chrissy said...

Looking super gorgeous! Love the coat and the boots!
I tagged you over on my blog - go check it out! xxx

Bianca J said...

These pictures are adorable Miki! That coat! That dress! Perfection!

ceci said...

Mikiiiiiiiii
Sabias que sos lo más de lo más?
esas fotos! morí de la ternura!

el tapadito es precioso
y vos sos un sol

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i love the color of that coat! and those boots! congrats on the win!

Courtney said...

You are darling just the way you are! Such a fun post and so cool to link it with your friend's.