navinavi

December 11, 2011

Mission Inn

On Saturday we went out with 2 friends to see the Christmas lights at the Mission Inn. It is a general belief that this place haunted. David stayed at its biggest hotel (that's where I took the pictures of the lights) and swears that very strange things happened to him that day :O. As for us last night, we haven't experienced anything outstanding except a bunch of drinks and my first gingerbread man ever, hehe.








The little guy was good. A little too sweet for my taste, but yummy and crunchy :p.



There was an outdoor ice rink, but unfortunately, they were closing when we got there.



Hope you had a great weekend, too and that you're all getting ready to start a new week with a big smile on your face! ;D

6 comments:

chantilly said...

wow... even if that place is haunted, it sure looks magical! and the gingerbread man looks delicious :) i hope he was.

Yara Simón said...

How strange that something this pretty and fun is supposed to be haunted.

Bimba Ropa Vintage said...

adorable!!!

Heike said...

You ate Gingee?????? :(
I love the ginger bread man in the Shrek movies too much to be able to ate one of his friends! :)

Corina said...

Hey Miki!
The place looks amazing, whether haunted or not ;) You must have had a blast there!
Sorry I've been the best visitor lately but I'm getting things ready for my holidays and rounding off some things at work, so I've been pretty busy!
I also wish you a great week :)

teddy said...

this place looks amazingly gorgeous!!! My country doesnt decorate as beautifully as yours!! :)