* On February 1st, I took a plane to move to California. Saying my goodbies wasn't easy, but with all the happy moments that my future was holding, I honestly left Buenos Aires with a smile. I was very scared for Dimitri's journey ... Oh, my! It was so stressful to know that little guy was struggling in a cage for over 17 hours! :( But I'm so thankful for his safe trip! I can't imagine my life here without him. I know, he's just a cat, but he means so much to me!
* Later that month David and I got married :D. It was just us and Anthony, one of David's friends; no other friends or relatives, no wedding reception or white dress. And it was still amazing. I'll cherish that day forever. And married life has been, how can I put it? So less complicated than most people want everybody to believe! I know, I know, it's just been 10 months, but so far, we haven't had a fight and living with my better half has proven to be even better than I had expected.
* Since then, we've visited a lot of places :).
Pasadena ... Just to mention a few.
* I started volunteering at the library.
* I learned how to play Monopoly and Uno.
* We played mini golf, too.
* We went to see the taping of an episode of The Big Bang Theory.
* I took my Mameshibas for a ride.
* I rode at horse ... Well, kind of.
* I baked cookies for the very first time.
* I ate a lot of new food ... Too much, actually.
* We went to concerts.
* We also went to vintage stores.
* We met my friend Cris in person on his wedding day.
We did so many things! I'm so lucky to have had the chance to come here and start a new life with my better half! I'm happy about all the things we've done this year and can't wait to experiment more and see new places in 2012 ;D. I have the feeling this is going to be a great year!
What have been the highlights of your year? And what are you most looking forward to in 2012? ;D
Hope you're all getting ready to say goodbye to 2011!