navinavi

December 22, 2011

I was tagged!

Hi, there! How's everybody doing? Are you done with all the Christmas shopping and stuff? Hope so! ;) Sweet Chrissy from Whimsical Poppysmic tagged me in this interesting post and I decided to do it :).

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ You legit­i­mately have to tag 11!

11 facts about me
1.- I was never accepted on Lookbook, haha.

2.-  Although I rarely wear them, my most favorite items to style an outfit are suspenders, bows and hats.

3.- From age 6 till February this year, I didn't have an oven. My dad gave it away to a construction worker and for some reason we never bought a new one.

4.- I dream of having a VW bus (when I get my driving license).

5.- I'm not sure if I'll ever want to have kids. Fortunately, David's on the same page here!

6.- I'm very selfish with my time. I sometimes wish I could change that ... But not really :/.

7.- I don't like dreaming about my mom; she's always creepy in my dreams :(.

8.- I had to leave a lot of my shoes and clothes in Argentina; I miss them now.


9.- I was lucky enough to have a word or two with musicians I loved at the time (Liam Gallagher, Beck, Blur, Leo Garcia).

10.- These are some expressions I learned this year living in America: to play it by ear, to sugarcoat, to be in syndication (reruns), mom's the word, hoi polloi ...

11.-  I like the part in the Fiat 500 TV ad (the normal one, not the Gucci model), when JLo sings "... There ain't no doubt about it". I always sing it in my head ... I didn't know what else to say, haha.

My answers to Chrissy's questions 
1.- Are you happy with your life right now?
I'm very happy; I sometimes wish I could visit my family and friends, but I'm happy with the decision I made. I think I'll be even happier when I find a job, though :).

2.- Where would you like to travel?
I really want to visit Scotland and Prague (Czech Republic) one day, and go back to England and Japan.

3.- Name your favorite quote from a book, song or movie.
I really like the beginning and ending of Trainspotting. I won't copy it here in case you haven't seen it. If you have, you know which quote in talking about, right? ;)

4.- Are you secretly in love with someone?
Haha, no. I'm openly in love with my husband.

5.- Are you a daydreamer? If yes, what do you dream about?
Totally! I daydream about doing creative things in the future and traveling.

6.- What is your favorite animal and why?
I love cats! Because they're so lovable and maybe because they match my personality.

7.- If you won the lottery big time, what would you buy/do first?
I'd pay off all of our debts and my family's in Argentina. I'd go visit them, buy real estate and travel a lot.

8.- Would you rather live where you are now or somewhere else? If so, where?
I'm happy with what I've earned here: calmness, fresh air and a nice home close to the mountains. Although, in order to be truly honest, I'd like to live in a big city such as New York or London. I think it'd be much easier for me to find a job there and to get by without a driving license.

9.- What is your biggest hobby?
Playing with paper, I guess.

10.- Do you have a favorite perfume?
Right now, my favorite is Ricci, Ricci by Nina Ricci. I also have Obsession Night by CK, but I think I'm kind of over it. The next time I buy one, though, I think I'll try something new; probably Chloe or Miss Dior.

11.- What's your biggest wish for 2012?
To finally find a job I enjoy and to be able to visit my family in Buenos Aires.

~~~~~~~~~

OK! Now on to my questions to the people I'll tag!
1.- What has been your favorite purchase of the year?
2.- Is there any brand you're loyal to?
3.- What's the messiest room/area in your house?
4.- What book/movie or TV character would you like to be?
5.- Is there a song which perfectly depicts you?
6.- Can you please name a song you think I don't know? (Thanks! ;))
7.- Is there anything you'd like to change about you?
8.- Who was your biggest teenage celebrity crush?
9.- Can you link a TV ad you like?
10.- Is there anything you would never do again?
11.- Name something you're proud of (about yourself).

And the ladies I'm tagging are: Ceci, Carrie, Laura, Lisa, Julieta, Courtney, Cori, Jamie, ChantillyBethany and Rosie.


Hope you're all having a great week! ;D

7 comments:

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

I was tagged by Chrissy too! I don't know if I can come up with SO many questions or facts about myself! Before I start thinking about it I feel like I can...then I start thinking about it and can't come up with anything!

I bet you so darn fabulous in suspenders! You should give em' a whirl!

I'm glad you're happy : )

Carrie said...

I love this!!! Thanks for the tag I will do it soon for sure

hugs

Carrie

Katie Pierce said...

I like your American phrases you've learned :)

Also, have you seen this website?

http://catversushuman.blogspot.com

Great entertainment if you like cats :)

Merry Christmas! Sorry I was a bad pen pal and never wrote back :(

Chrissy said...

Wonderful post! Loved reading it! Happy Holidays, sweetie! xxx

Diana(Dina) said...

I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

lisa said...

I loved reading all of these and learning more lil' tidbits about Miki! :) Thanks for tagging me and I will do it soon- I'm trying to think of stuff :)

Coquis said...

Thanks for the tag, Miki!
I'll answer the questions when I'm back from my holidays and publish them in my blog :)