navinavi

December 04, 2011

Hollywood

Hello, everybody! How are you doing? Hope you've all had a great weekend! Ours was a busy one, but fun :p. We finally took our 14-year-old niece to Hollywood, and these are some of the pics we took there.










I didn't leave empty handed! I fell in love with this vintage dress and we ended up bringing it home :P. If you love vintage and happen to go to LA, you have to go to Melrose Ave; you'll find the best vintage stores there.



Oh! And on Saturday I attended a luncheon at the library. I am now the Vice President of the Friends of the Ontario City Library :p. 



And I got a couple of gifts, too :).


I was also planning to take some pictures wearing a giveaway prize I won, but I have a migraine, so I'll leave that for a later post ;).

Hope you're all getting ready to have a killer week! ;D 

12 comments:

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Ooooh! I looks like you guys had a lot of fun! The dress you picked up is super cute! I bet the color looks great on you! Congratulations on getting the VP of the Friends of the Ontario City Library! Such a fancy title :)

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

PS - I hope your migraine is gone or going away!

Chrissy said...

How fun! Love the Hello Kitty snack and that dress is super cute! Congrats on becoming vice president! Awesome! Hugs xxx

Meli. said...

ufff ojalá te mejores pronto!!!!
felicidades sra vicepresidenta!!! guauuuuuu!!!!!!


besos! y buena semana!!!

:)

Prima Humberta said...

Que bueno pasear por LA! debe ser divertido, no? Tu sobrina debe haber pasado un fin de semana increíble!
hermoso ese vestido! :)

Felicitaciones por tu nuevo puesto en la biblioteca!!!

Have a nice week!

J

ceci said...

Hola Mikiii es vestidito es hemroso, y el paseo pinta MUY divertido!!! No conozco ese lado d elos ee uu, ud recomienda fervientemente visitarlo? Me atrae San Francisco.. no mucho más, pero quizá porque no sé lo que me pierdo..
Besos enormes,
c.

jamie said...

these photos are SO awesome!! it looks like you had a great time, and thats so cool! i have missed you miki! i've been going through a lot and its probably best to share it with you in a more private matter :) i really hope that you and your family are doing well! i miss you and your kindness!

x jamie

Debbie No Está ® said...

Que lindas fotos! quiero volver a estar ahi!

beso!

chantilly said...

i don't know why, but i'm deriving endless enjoyment from the photo of you in the "fat suit." :P

also, that dress looks so dreamy!! can't wait to see you wear it! xx

Carrie said...

It looks like so much fun!!!

congrats on vp :) I am sure they are so happy to have someone like you

Carrie

lissa said...

Vice President of the Friends of the Ontario City Library - love that title. you can start a 'friends of miki' origination or something.

hope you're having a great week.

Jamie said...

Wow! that dress is SO pretty! Hollywood looks like a great time! If I ever make it out your way, you'll have to take me there too! =]