navinavi

December 16, 2011

Failed pictures

Wanna laugh at me? No problem! You have the green light ... like the lap band commercial, muahaha!

I wanted to use the balloons my mother-in-law had bought for David's birthday. The problem was that I waited too long and only 1 balloon was kind of ok. And the day that I finally decided to take the photos, well .... everything failed: the weather, the camera and me, haha. I couldn't find 1 acceptable pic :/.



Have you ever seen a scary mutant cat? Dimitri sometimes turns into one ... miedo! :O


Not only do I not know how to play a single cord, I also forget to remove the pick before taking the photos, haha.


I guess she didn't want me to take the pic.


I wanted Sammy, my mother-in-law's dog, to look charming, but I guess he wasn't in the mood for pictures.


I can only take photos of things on the floor when the cats are not around.


Hope you're getting ready to have a wonderful weekend! ;D

11 comments:

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Ahahahaha...that picture of Sammy is too funny! Talk about not wanting your picture taken. Angry Sammy.
Where the heck did you get that dress that is being inspected by a curious feline? It is so cute! Great color. By the way, still no Romwe dress, kinda odd that I still haven't gotten it!
I like your balloon picture...it looks like it's trying to take you for a walk :p

Heike said...

Love the pictures. Made me laugh!
Have a wonderful weekend yourself!
Heike

chantilly said...

i actually really love the blurry pic of the star balloon :) also, you look really badass with that guitar. you should learn to play it!!

Chrissy said...

Great pics! Love the blurry one with the balloon! And Sammy is hilarious!
Happy weekend xxx

Chrissy said...

Great pics! Love the blurry one with the balloon! And Sammy is hilarious!
Happy weekend xxx

Lindsey said...

Bahaha, that dog picture nearly made me lol (I'm at the library :O)

Ashley said...

you are so cute! Ellie does the same thing! she lays on everything!

<3

Jamie said...

hehe You're too cute, Miki!!

lisa said...

Miki you are so funny! I'm sitting here grumpy because I have to be up before dawn and reading your blog just woke me up a little with laughs! :) I love that dress in the last picture BTW...

june at noon said...

Well, sometimes you gotta laugh. :) I have also found that small children make taking photos of the things on the floor (ok, well, anywhere) difficult too!

two birds said...

that picture of your cat is hilarious! i love "outtake" shots!