navinavi

December 12, 2011

Dang you, Pinterest!

I love you and hate you at the same time! Love you because I'm saving lots of space in my computer; and hate you, because I can spend ridiculous amounts of time loving you :/.

Wanna see some of my latest uploads? 

I have over 30 boards with ...

Lots of cute shoes!
Yeah, I have a thing for Miu Mius :/.


Pictures that I like as a source of inspiration.


 Links to crafty tutorials.

via 

Links to hair tutorials and awesome hairdos I wish I could copy one day.


Links to colorful recipes.

Photos of stuff I'm drooling over.
... The hot dog tights, in case it's not clear, hahaha!


Christmas ideas.



Judging by my boards, you can say that I love bows.


Paper.


And low budget ideas.


What have you been pinning?

Wanna be friends there too? You can find me here

Hope you've started the week off with a huge smile! ;D

4 comments:

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Ahhhhh! Those shoes! <3 I have to go follow you on Pinterest now...I'm not on it all that much because I always forget about it for some reason. It's probably better that way haha.
PS - I'll be shipping out your giveaway winnings by Friday (and there may be a couple extras in there for Dante and Dimitri!)

Laura said...

Neat ideas Miki! I tend to stay off of pinterest...though it's a really cool site, because I'll end up wasting too much time there. Time that could be used sewing! LOL
But I may have to log on again soon...a classmate was on the site earlier today. :)

Corina said...

Hi MIki!
I had no idea Pinterest existed :-o so you may tell me about it in your next e-mail ;) haha
You seem to be a great fan of it!

Carrie said...

love love love everything I am following your boards now :)