navinavi

November 15, 2011

An unexpected surprise

After having a couple of blah days and when I least expected it, I got an unexpected surprise in the mail :o.


I'm a true believer in that giving is way better than receiving, but man! It felt so nice to open our mailbox and find something I had no idea I was going to receive! 

So, who is the person behind this???


It's no other than the great and sweet Gale from Wichser Studio! :D She's an awesome jewelry artist whom I met through Blogger.


A while back, I'd bought this feather extension on her Etsy and it turned out to be the perfect accessory to uplift my boring hair.


As you know, I love animal patterned everything, so I can't wait to wear these cool earrings! :P
And, do you know what? I already have something to pair them with, hehehe!


... Because you can't have too many horses in an outfit, right? ;)


Thank you SO much, Gale, for this awesome surprise! :D

You can visit Gale on tumblr and don't miss her jewelry on Etsy.

Have you been happily surprised lately? How?

Hugs! ;D

8 comments:

Taryn said...

How fun to get such a cute surprise =)

Chrissy said...

Aw, that is so sweet of her! Love the earrings!!! So cute! You totally deserve it! Hugs xxx

ceci said...

Qué lindo recibir correo! Y más si son regalitos! Y más si es un collarcito TAN hermoso como ese! ME encanto MIki! Un beso enorme. c.

Prima Humberta said...

Nada se compara a la alegría de recibir al cartero en casa! nada!!!
Hermosos tus regalos!
Besos Miki!

J

lisa said...

I love animal printed everything too! :) What a fun surprise and I'm happy you are feeling better!

Gale said...

Aww Miki, I'm so happy you received them and you like them. You deserve surprises! That necklace you have with the horses is so cool too. I love your playful style:)

Btw, I scrolled down some entries and that song 'booty swing' always gets me too when it comes on commercial. So uppity! I need to find more upbeat songs. Lately, it's been the opposite on my playlist haha. Anyway, I hope you have a great end of the week and the best weekend to come!

Jamie said...

Aww, what sweet gifts! And yay!! I can see your pictures again! <3 I also just remembered that you asked me for my address...I'll send an email! =]

Corina said...

Amazing surprise!
Lucky you ;)