navinavi

November 02, 2011

Inspiration: colors

Some very beautiful photos to add inspiration to your week ;).

Sexy black


Pastel yellow


Shocking green


Vintagey pink


Gooey white

 source

Tortoiseshell brown


Denim blue

source

Fishy orange

source

Lively red

 source

And before I leave, I want to give a big thanks to my mother-in-law who gave us this awesome meowing clock yesterday! :P It has 12 different meows that go off every hour, haha! It also has a light detector so the meow doesn't go off at night ;). We'll find a special place in the house for it.


I'm also happy because I could finally get 2 tickets to see the recording of The Big Bang Theory in late November! :D They are never available, but I got lucky today. They say "stand by" but I'll cross my fingers and hope nothing happens till then :p.

Hope you're all having a great week! ;D

Hugs!

7 comments:

lisa said...

That hair is awesome! I like the description "fishy orange" :) Thanks for the pretty photos!

Prima Humberta said...

Heyyy que bueno lo de Big Bang Theory! que divertido!!!

Y ese reloj está buenísimo!

Heike said...

Jeahhhh....for the tickets. I am happy for you!
I used to go to TV shows and recordings a lot in Germany! It was always fun!
Enjoy your week!
*hugs*

chantilly said...

lovely eye, miki! all these photos are beautiful gems.

Aya Smith said...

I SO want green hair. Or blue or pink... ugh, ANYTHING fun and fantasy like that! :D

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

ceci a. said...

Hola Miki! Qué hermosas fotos seleccioniaste! Gracias por compartirlas, cuánta belleza!
un beso grande :)
c.

Corina said...

Hey Miki!
The clock is so Mikish ;) I have no doubt you find it adorable. What a lovely mother-in-law you have!
You must also be happy about the BBT thing! I'll also keep my fingers crossed ;)