navinavi

November 08, 2011

I have no pride

If I did, I'm sure I wouldn't be popping up at all; not today. Guess what else is new! I'm sick, ugh, no wonder why I hate winter so much.


I've been home all day looking like crap. I was determined to go to the store to get some medicine ... that was about 5 hours ago and I'm still here, sitting on the couch, with my comfy slippers on and keeping myself warm with this cozy blanket.


I'm blowing my nose with toilet paper because I ran out of tissue paper.

I'm not even wearing a bra (if you happen to be a man, forget you've ever read this part. And, my apologies).

I promised myself I was going to start a diet, for real this time. And yet, here I am indulging myself with some boiled mate and a chocolate chip cookie my husband so kindly brought home for me last night.


I did accomplish something, though; this morning I wiped and cleaned and scrubbed and mopped. You can practically say Swiffer and 409 are my best friends now, how pathetic is that?! Haha! :p

Do not enlarge this photo to see how dirty the duster is; it is very dirty.

So if you're not feeling so hot today, remember there's someone here who's even more pathetic :p.

Hope you're all having a nice day! ;D

* And, oh, in case you're wondering, the cookie is gone by now. I even ate the crumbs :/ ...

14 comments:

Jamie said...

Haha Awwww Miki, you're too cute! I'm sorry that you're under the weather!

Every time I tell myself that i'm going to eat healthier, it never works out...ever. Why is it so hard?!

Feel better soon! <3

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

word. I'm sick as a dog myself today. Had to go out this morning so did manage to buy medicine but otherwise has been a write off of a day... certainly I didn't manage to blog about it!

Prima Humberta said...

Sana sanaaaaaa!!! Si te sirve de consuelo yo engordé 3 kilos por un desarreglo hormonal que me tiene hinchada como una pelota!

besote Miki!

It will be OK in the morning!

J

lisa said...

Ahhh sorry you're sick girl! :( Feel better soon!!!

Vivian said...

I love this post, i get into this mood so often when i'm just like 'meh...watever' i totally get ya :P except im from australia so right now its boiling hot haha

Chrissy said...

Oh no, feel better, sweetie! Hugs xxx

Rosie said...

awwwwe i hope you feel better soon :(
being ill sucks!
on the bright side, your slippers are amazing! :D
Rosie xo

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Awwww Miki! Sorry you feel so awful. If it makes you feel any better about your dust...my house is worse. I won't even admit to the last time it was dusted. Your slippers are so cute! And oh my goodness the coffee cup and the matching plate is adorable! Where the heck did you find that? Glad your hubby is taking care of you bringing you cookies :) Too bad the pharmacy can't BRING you medicine. They should really consider that seeing as people who are sick don't want to get off the couch! Hope you feel better soon!

lissa said...

I hope you'll get well soon, if not already.

it's kind of strange to be cleaning when you're sick but perhaps the excercise is good for you?

get well soon.

ceci said...

Jajajja Miki sos lo más!!!
Sos lo más! Y qué duda cabe de que las cookies que nos regalan con cariños no engordan?! Es así, te la firmo! Un beso enorme, y que tengas un hermoso fin de día!

vero mariani said...

jajajaj callad! no sos patética, estás de entrecasa y en pijama con vida de fiaca, ES UN PARAISO!! ajaja! qu te mejores linda!
besazoooooooooooooooo

ceci said...

Mejor hoy?

Corina said...

I hope you're fully recovered and if that's not the case, get better soon!!

Courtney said...

I'm wishing you all the feel better wishes I can think of... and once you do I'm sure you'll find all the inspiration you need to start your new diet. For now, just relax and enjoy your yummy cookie. You are adorable!