navinavi

November 19, 2011

A compendium of weekly somethings (7)

Oh, wow! It's the weekend once again! And to us, it's a veeery long one, yay! David's having the whole week off :P, so we'll be catching up with doctors, the vet and having fun; hell, yeah! This Tuesday we're finally going to the shooting of an episode of The Big Bang Theory, and I'm uber excited! Later on, we're celebrating Thanksgiving in San Diego with the side of the family that's not going camping with their trailers and who knows what else :p.

Anyhow, here's my weekly compendium of weekly somethings. Enjoy!

Something to light up your bedroom: Don't you love these old cameras turned into night lights? I do! :p



via 

Something I wish I could do: I've just discovered Ana Serrano's art and I'm thrilled. She does what I've always dreamed of doing: using cardboard to make amazing creations. If you're in Texas, don't miss her current exhibition "Salon of Beauty" (pics 2-4).






Something plaid: I so wanna have these 2 coats!



Something for a party: For some reason, I love party supplies even though I never hold parties, ha! I don't even throw a party on my birthday (Yes! I'm very boring).


Something playful: If you wanna know how to make these lace bunny ears, click here.


Something for brave girls: I'm not sure if I like these shoes or not. What do you think? Yes/No? 


Something sweet: And cute. You can get them here.



Something sassy: Robin's bikini tee; isn't it great?


Something to keep your ears warm: Awe, one reason for me to start liking winter :p.

via 

Something awesome you can contribute with: Chantilly is raising funds to be able to launch her new EP. If you wanna learn more about her, watch the video below and please, if you can, help her pursue her dream ;D. She totally deserves it! You can do so here or by clicking the widget on my sidebar. Thanks! ;)


Hope you all have an awesome weekend! ;D 

8 comments:

Jamie said...

It would be so fun to go to a tv show filming! You'll have to tell us about it!! <3 That blue and white plaid coat would look fabulous on you!

The Perfect Pear said...

HUGE yes to those shoes! looooove them! :)

yumiKo said...

Wonderful pics!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Give a pass by the mine. ^_^

kiss,yumiKo

MY BLOG: http://yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

MY FB PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/yumiKontheworld-by-Rita-Bisceglia/235124076505150

MY TWITTER: http://twitter.com/#!/yumiko_o

MY FASHION NEWS: http://www.goconversano.it/rubriche/moda-e-costume/

chantilly said...

thank you so, so much for mentioning me, miki. xoxoxo

Debbie No Está ® said...

Que ternura todo! ame este blog.

beso!

Eli said...

Loving all of these things!! Thanks for the links

Courtney said...

Oh wow! So many fun things I'm having trouble deciding which to comment on. That t-shirt is hilarious! The night light is absolutely adorable! And the coats would be darling on you! The shoes? I can take 'em or leave 'em. Although they're totally fun for a photo shoot.

Carrie said...

oh my gosh i really really want that pink coat!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Monday

Carrie