navinavi

November 05, 2011

A compendium of weekly somethings (5)

Oh, my! Oh, my! A new weekend has just arrived! And with it, another issue of my compendium of weekly somethings. Enjoy! :p

Something for washi tape lovers: I'm drooling over these photos I found over at Hello Sandwich. What an awesome expo!




Something artsy: check out this cool Etsy.


Something you can make with your own hands: Here's an easy tutorial to create an infinite scarf ;).


Something you can print: Go to Alphabetimals and have fun writing words with letters shaped like animals :D.


Something for brand lovers: Here you can buy these designer bandages.


 via

Something to help create awareness: Not only do these buns help fight breast cancer, but also come in this cool packaging.


Something cool to wear: Surfing Zuzi's blog a few days ago, I discovered these awesome sweatshirts; which one would you buy?




Something for those who love perfumes: And happen to be in Buenos Aires! You can't miss Fueguia, the first fragrance lab/boutique in Latin America. I found out about it thanks to decortherapia; both pics below belong to this blog. 



Something for cat lovers: The kitten covers.


 via

May you all have an awesome weekend! ;D

And thank you so much for all the tips and opinions in my previous post! I really appreciate it! :P 

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness, I love all of it! I couldn't even tell you my favorite today!! Love the animal print letter - will go and try that right away!
Happy weekend! Hugs xxx

Prima Humberta said...

Sos una experta en contenidos Miki, lo habías pensado? A que soñás dedicarte algún día? Tell me Miki, pleeeease!

Happy weekend!

J

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, I want the Pocahontas sweater haha! And I love that etsy seller's art - it would be awesome if she did commission portraits!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Hi Miki, hows you? Sorry Ive not swung by, so busy all the tip! Adore the sweatshirts!!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Carrie said...

Love the sweatshirts!!!! So much cuteness

Happy weekend

Carrie

lisa said...

I love that car! So cute! And of course, the kitty covers... :)

Fin Ryder said...

Love this post! Great assortment and very interesting :)

Corina said...

I can't believe this post!!
Just wonderful :)