navinavi

October 04, 2011

The post that wasn't meant to be

In my mind, I had this great idea for a blog post; it was going to be called "I met my Doppelganger" and it was going to be funny. In practice, though, that never happened :/ ... I got dressed, took pictures in front of a white wall, changed clothes, took more pictures and when I saw them in my computer, I realized those photos had been a waste of my time.




The pictures I had originally intended to publish looked nothing like the ones above. They were supposed to include two different mes wearing different clothes and having funny dialogs. However, as you might have guessed already, the color of my white wall changes from pic to pic, haha.



And since this post was completely poopy, here's a photo to give the perfect closure to this crappy post. 
Sorry, Dimitri!!!


... Do you know what? That's not fair to Dimitri ... Let me redeem him with another pic where he looks gorgeous, hehe :p. He would never forgive me if he knew I ended a post with that pic!


 Ah! Now this one does him justice! ;)

Hope your blog posts are going better than this one, haha! :P

Hugs!

10 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh that is way too funny. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't always come up with what was intended! Love this post! It cracks me up! So you ended up being funny afterall Miki!

lissa said...

Dimitri surround by flowers? perfect.

Lindsey said...

Haha, Dimitri ending the post like that had me lolling XD And you are so creative with your photos!

laura said...

Aww Miki, I think the photos turned out great!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Chrissy said...

Haha, love this post! So much fun and so YOU!!! Have a wonderful day, sweetie!! xxx

Corina said...

Ha, ha, ha!
I wasn't meant to be but it was! ;)
I love the idea :) Maybe you can use it in 3 Blogger Friends!
Poor Dimitri... If he knew, he would definitely take revenge :-o
Have a smiley day!

Lesley Myrick said...

Haha I love this idea! With a little photoshopping that wall could be fixed and your doppelganger could take over the world! ;)

PS. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xo

patience said...

haha, i'm still thoroughly enjoying the pics

the one of the cat sprawling as well!

Jamie said...

Haha awwww. I'm sorry that it didn't work out the way you hoped! It was still a really fun idea. =]

Jenn Erickson said...

Miki, even though it wasn't what you intended, I think your photos turned out really great! I love your different poses and the way your black and white ensemble showed up against the blank wall.